The Next Morning

• Dedicated to ~*~*~YOU*~*~*~ <3

JEMMA

          Bacon, eggs and hash-browns filled my nose. I slowly opened my, I am in Nikka’s room. The sun was up and it filled the room. A low hiss accepted my lips I sat up and shut the blinds. Did I hiss? I asked myself. My head hurts! Hangovers suck! Well this one is not that bad, had worse. I rolled out of the bed and stumbled out of the room and follow my nose to the kitchen. Nikka was sitting at the small table her head in her hands. I sat down. I looked around Jasper was in the kitchen making coffee. What is he doing here? I asked myself.

          ‘Good morning to you too.’  He thought sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. I don’t remember anything from last night. I am still angry that he lied to me. ‘I stayed the night. You’re still angry? I thought last night changed all that.’ He thought turning around with a smile on his face. I raised my eye brow and tilted my head. I looked down. I was not in my dress I was in one of Jasper’s shirts.

          ‘WHAT THE HELL?!? WHAT HEPPENED?! PLEASE TELL ME THAT WE DIDN’T......? HOW DRUNK WAS I?’ I yelled at him through my thoughts.

          “Oh no! We didn’t trust me! I would do that to you. What kind of person do you think I am? Plus would it really be that bad if we did?” He asked out loud. Nikka groaned and looked up. She looked like hell.

          “Shhhhh guys not so loud just use your crazy mind connection.” Nikka said with a groan waving her hand around.

          ‘Ok THANK GOD!! Plus I don’t know anymore. Maybe a gay wolf princess that is also a liar, and well no it wouldn’t.... No I mean YES! yes it would. I am not that kind of girl and I don’t know but.... just shhhhh ok I am angry at you! Stop making it hard! OK?!’ I thought standing up looking at him. He is making this hard. I just want to be in his arms and live. But I can’t I don’t want to. He is the bloody prince of the Wolfs and He has a mate and I don’t want to get hurt.

Plus I am still err Pure, and that is important to me. It is the only thing that that barstared has not taken from me. He has tried but never got it. Hurt hit Jaspers eyes like a ton of bricks. Damn it I like him! This is killing me! ‘Jasper I like you ok! I do more then I should. But you know what is going on and I asked if you did and you said that you didn’t really know. But you do! Ok I am sorry but trust is a big thing for me. Plus you are the Bloody future KING for effing sake!’ I thought not looking at him. Nikka moaned.

          “Ok well Mamma tonic kicked in. Jemma why are you not dying?” Nikka said taking a sip from one of the coffees Jasper has been making. I shook my head.

          “Meh I have had worst hangovers.” I said with a shrugged.

          “Oh Jemma my little rebel.” Nikka said with a grin. Jasper looked confused and hurt. He stormed out of the house. I shook my head. “What happened?” She asked me.

          “Tell ya later.” I said at the front door.

          “Ok let’s eat!” Nikka said and. We ate in silent but not awkward. We took turns taking showers. I got changed to what I ware yesterday.

          “Can we swim at yours and sunbath?” She asked but she was not really she already had her two peace.

          “Sure man.”I said and Nikka drove to my house. I walked in to the house, something court my eye, I slowly made my way to it. It’s a note.

Jemma I am sorry for how I acted it’s just I missed out on so much with you and your brother. I am sorry I was not there. I did try to fight you got to believe me. Also there has been some stuff with the pack and also with other things and I am just stressed. I know I should not have taken it out on you. I am really sorry. Thank you for dinner it was amazing. Don’t worry about dinner I will make it.