~~Music~~

**************************************************

“Lestsa go.” He said is a Mario ascent. He put his arm around my shoulder.

 We walk though the busy crowd of people. We made it to one of the music rooms and I handed the teacher (whom may I say smelt of alcohol) my time table and also this paper saying that I have learning disability. Bloody mother poo head Dyslexiaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! I haft screamed in my head. I know I know people have other things and worst things but still. I can’t do things everyone else can, I find it so hard to read! And to write things down and understand and when the teacher or anyone sometimes I just don’t understand and I ask what they mean or to explain and then they get all pissed and annoyed. At my old school I can bullied so bad every day, the teachers did not know what to do. They can’t discriminate people with it but then in a way they can’t really help us. Bloody hell I hate it. I just won’t to cry when I am in class. Haha most of the time I did or well do but no one sees or notes. I just pray no one asks me to read out loud. I remember every time  I did read out loud people laughed and made fun of me after. That is how I got in to one of the fights at school.

I took a deep breath. I looked around the class Nikka was in my class. She jumped up and ran to me and gave me a big bear hug and started to squeal. She stopped and spun around to my side.

“Everyone this is my Girl Jemma!” She song really loud. My face turned bright red, I waved  smiling. It was a small class only fourteen people.

“Nikka go back to your seat.” Mrs said. Nikka shrugged and took hold of my hand and pulled me to back of the room. There were no desks just seats every were. There was a big black piano at the front and other keyboards on the side, there are guitars on the walls. We sat down the three of us, Ben was next Nikka I was on her other side. The door opened and Jasper walk in I gasped my heart jumped and threatened to jump out of my chess. Oh my goodness he is so good looking! I thought as soon as I thought that I swear a slight smile was playing on his lips.

“Jasper your late!” Mrs pointed out. Nah he is early! Is he late? Really no I would never have guessed. I thought sarcastically I was trying not to laugh. Then Jasper laughed but he hide it by a cough.

“Sorry Mrs, it won’t happen again I got lost.” He lied.

“It is your second day so I will be kind. Just make sure it doesn’t happen again.” She said looking at with eye’s of warning. He nodded and walk to the back of the room looking straight at me, he sat down right next to me, there were so many other seats he could take but he sat at the one that was centimetres away from me. He sat smiling looking straight in to my eyes, I went all jellowly inside. Nikka elbowed me in the side, I yelped and jerked the other opposite way my chair lost balance and I fell falling in Jasper. He court me with both arms and chucked. He pulled me up still sitting down on his chair. I got on my feet and set the chair right I looked at Nikka and have her, the ‘You’re so dead’. She shrugged.

“Now class sins this is the second last day until the school holidays so there is no point.” The teacher said sitting the end of the teacher’s desk massaging the side of the head. She looked hung over. “I am going to go out for a little bit talk among your selves but not loud.” She said and walked out. When she felt I turn to Jasper I could feel my cheeks burn.

“I am so so sorry.” I said shaking my head. He laughed.

“You should be thanking me from saving you from complete embarrassment on your first day.” He said laughing. I scoft and rolled my eyes.

“Thanking you?” I asked chuckling.

“That is ok you didn’t have to thank me.” He smiled acting all modesty. I let out a laugh and slapped his arm playfully rolling my eyes, he laughed. I turn to look at Nikka and Ben they were looking in to each other’s eyes I could see the sparks flying. They were Mates and they only halfly knew it. I sighed, and turned back to Jasper.