A Dream Of A Broken Girl

“Now you will be staying with me and Jemma. James’s house will be too busy with all the other boys. Plus I don’t like the idea of Jemma being in that house alone. I need you to well I will just say it protect her. She has been though a lot fist with her best friend dying then Solomon dying and her mother. My poor baby, all that in less than a week. I need you to look after she needs someone, but you see I am Alpha I have the whole pack to look after then the whole town looking after make sure everyone is safe. I feel so bad. But it is my job. Please, she is a good girl, no trouble at all...”

“I would consider it an honour. Don’t blame yourself; I know what it is like. My dad he is Alpha as well, I understand. When did Solomon die? And Nistasher? What happened?” I asked. HOW?! WHAT?! WHEN?! WHY?! It looked like he was about to cry.

“Yes I am afraid that they both have died. I don’t really know how or why. Jemma never said. But Solomon had some kind of accident on Saturday and Nistasher died Wednesday morning very, very early. They were in Africa berrying Solomon’s ashes.” His voice was deep. We were alone now the others started to walk, we slowly walked back to the Pack house

“Wow they are so resent! No time to grieve. I am so sorry for your loss.” I said wholeheartedly. I heart went out to him but especially to Jemma. She really leaned on Solomon and he always protected her.

“Yes I know but I just don’t know what to do, I myself don’t have no time to grieve I am Alpha. I am so worried for her, she is like her mother she tries to bottle up her feeling, tries to make everyone happy before herself. But with her gift she also feels and takes the emotion of all the other people around her. I must admit I am worried about her, I don’t think I could imagine what it is like to feel others emotions then see their minds with one touch.” He said.

Knowing this I feel the feeling of holding on to her even stronger than ever. Well living with her will be good I will be able to protector without looking like a starker freak.

“When do you want me to move in?” I asked with a hopeful smile. I would move in right know I realized we were at the pack’s house.

“Well tonight sins we are already at the pack house and you only have a few bags you can unpack later.” Uncle James said and opened the door my bag and suitcases were already there were we were standing.

“James!?” Alpha laughed and shook his head.

“What I got existed my nephew will be living next door.” He said with a shrug. “Come on, Lee said that Jemma just went to bed, I said she is sorry she just could not stay.” He said then he picked up both my suitcases I picked up my bag Alpha roared with laughter.

“Eager? James?” He asked.

“Well yes.” He said honestly and laughed with Alpha. “Oh and you can come over anytime Jasper. Though I think the boys will be spending a lot of time going to ‘cheek up on Jemma.’” He laughed.

“What do you mean?” Alpha said, he stopped laughing. I could not help but laugh. We walk to the car and we were off.

****

Alpha showed me my new room it was across the bathroom and right next to Jemma. This makes my wolf very happy.

“Well it is getting late, school tomorrow.” He said and closed the door. Best day of my life!! I thought and desired to take a shower I smelt like well wolf and dirt. I collapse on the bed, but I am too happy to sleep, but I closed my eyes and started to dream.

It’s so dark, I heard someone crying, ‘Help me!’ they wept. I saw a small light and I walk to it then I saw a girl, it is Jemma, ‘Help me!’ she repeated over and over. I knelt down next to her, holding her she just cried and cried.

‘I am here.’ I said and hushed her.

‘Save me, please save me take me away from here! Save me.’ She wept.

‘Save you from whom? Jemma what’s wrong? Tell me I will make it better.’ I said still holding her and rocking her back and froths, her head on my chess my head on resting on top of hers. 

‘Save me! Please promos me you will never leave, I can’t tell you it is too hard.’ She broke off with a new tears, her body was shaking.

‘It is ok I am here I will never leave. Save you from whom?’ I asked.

‘Save me from ..... Me.’ She said my heart broke. Then suddenly there was blood dripping down her arms, her eyes filled with pain, and hurt.

My eyes shot opened sweat rolled down my neck, panting. “Jemma.” I panted and ran out of my room and in her hers she was sitting on the floor her back resting on the side of the bed, her arms wrapped around hugging her knees. She was quietly weeping her body shook.

I closed the door and bent down next to her, she didn’t move or look up, but when I sat down she flung her arms around my neck and cried on my shoulder, well more sobbed. I held her and hushed her. Déjà vu? I thought. I kissed hair. “I am here it is ok.” I said trying to fighting my own tears.

“You will leave they always leave.” She mumbled in to my shoulder.

“Not me, never. I will never leave you Jemma. No matter, what I will be here forever with you.” I don’t think she knew how much I meant every word.

‘He will leave no one stays. You will never be the reason.’  I heard someone say but it was Jemma it was like she said it but she didn’t it was like it was though her thoughts.

“I will stay.” I said she looked up at me, she looked so broken, so hurt. Well the majority of her family did die, and her friend. No time to grieve. “No one will hurt you anymore.”

“It is too late.” She whispered. I held her tight hushing her and rocking.   

******************************

Comment!!! Vote!!! 

Thank you so so so so much for the people who are reading this it means alot to me!  xoxo :)