Meeting Mates

CHATER THREE

JEMMA

Lee started to dive and all everyone was happy existed. Well beside me I am still nerves and sleepy. But then I realized I could only fell four emotions.

“Wait where is Jessie?” I asked looking around.

“He just had his fourteenth birthday so dad and Alpha are going to train him.” Lee said with a sigh. Lucky! He doesn’t have to go to school! I mean he is going through a lot and it will be painful but at lease he is not fazing in to a full wolf , that only happens when you turn seventeen or eighteen but sometimes it depends that you can change before but never after eighteen.  I thought. “Didn’t you fully shift last year?” I ask then I turned to Ben I looked at him in the eyes, I did not notes it before. I took my glove off. “Ben?” I asked he looked at me, “hand please.” He lead forwarded hand out I took his hand. It felt like a blow in the head. His wolf was wake, howling it felled my head all of a sudden; it’s looking for his mate. Which means his mate as also woken. I let go quickly and took a deep breath. I realized we were in the school.

“Are you ok what happen?” Lee ask he sounded really worried.

“Err nothing. Ben you’re a full wolf? But you’re not eighteen. You mate! She is here! She has wakened.” I said turning my body to face him. He looked shocked.

“How did you know I shifted?” He asked

“I saw plus your different and when we came in to the school you’re wolf started to howl.” I said, feeling dizzy. All the boys looked at me like I was crazy. Pfft me crazy? What? Thinks the wolfs. I thought

“How did you know all this? How did you see?” Lee asked. I took a deep breath.

“Ok well for some reason I can fell and sens people emotions and when I touch someone and I see who they are as like a person. If I try hard I can see what they are thinking about, also sometimes I may see the past or the future. Sometimes it just happens on accordant like I don’t mean to but I just do. I also can help when people are injured as in I can heal them also people who are sick sometimes but broken bones are so much easier don’t ask me why. And there are a few different things I can hear things sometimes like other wolfs or if someone is crying. But that is why I wear these gloves so I don’t get the full impact. I don’t know how or why I have it just do.” I said pretty much in one breath not looking at them, I hate telling people because I can feel their emotions when I tell them. I hate people laugh, others say that it is ok and then they think I am a freak and ditch me and are scared. And have a picture in there head of my killing them or them killing me. I thought also that person was my friend. I felt someone take my hand in to theirs. I looked up it was Lee.

“Jemma it is ok. To be hones that is really cool. We don’t think of you any differently, you our little Jemma.” He said I looked in his eyes they were warm and soft I truly mean it.

“Yeah Jemmma.” Each of the boys said from the back seat. We got out the car, Luck gave me a hug and said goodbye and walk off, I walk over to Ben. He was looked around his wolf was howling I didn’t need to touch him I could still feel and hear it.

“She is here go get her.” I told him he shook his head. “She is your mate go now Lee can take me to my class and I am gathering my dad made sure I am in most of your classes anyway. Go find her.” He shook his head he was dying he wanted to run though the whole school to find his mate. I looked at Lee, “Lee?” I asked he nodded.

“Man go, you have to go to your mate! You are so lucky go I will take it from here.” He said, touching his shoulder.

“I will be back I just want to see who -”