Angry Alpha And Hidden Power

JEMMA

          AHHHHHHHHHHH!! Dad burst in the room and how he is getting all angry at everyone! I can feel his anger.

          “He did dad he! He did He pulled me off Samantha before I did any permanent damage. Then when we go here I stopped breathing and Jasper gave me CPR and that is how I woke up! So you should be thanking him not getting angry at him! Now calm down before you give yourself a heart attack or make me faint again from all you anger!” I yelled, there was with growl in my voice. I fell strong like something inside sparked. I stood up and looked my him in the eyes, Dad’s eyes widened. I heard Jaspers ‘Oh crap.’ Thought but I just ignored it.

          “I am sorry.” He said looking down he didn’t mean it well all of it. “It is just I don’t what you to get hurt.”

          “Then where have you been the last four years?” I muted. He growled.

          “What did you say?” He asked sounded taken back. I shook my head.

          “Nothing.” I said. “Doc what else did you need?” I asked. He looked at my confused for a second, then he realized and cleared his throat.

          “I was just wondering if Solomon had shifted before he...?” He hinted at the end.

          “No.” Dad said.

          “Yes.” I said at the same time as dad. Dad looked at me.

          “WHAT!” He asked with a growl.

          “He shifted first at the beginning of fall, and has been phasing sins.” I said with a shrug.

          “How come no one told me?” He asked, his eyes full of anger. I felt his anger and hurt.

          “Oh I don’t know maybe sins you have not bothered contacting us.” I said. “Plus I did send you a letter to tell you, I suffer so much just to send you that letter. You never bothered replying. You didn’t even fight to keep us at the start.” I said tears pouring down my face. He was about to burst. Then James came on and grabbed dad and pulled him out of t he room. The Doc left to. Jasper was just standing there. I turned to him and hugged him sobbing in to his warm chess.

          “MY OWN SON SHIFTED! HOW AM I SUPOSSED TO CALM DOWN?!” I heard my dad yell.

          “Drake! It is ok. Jemma, she can still shift. She is your daughter!” I heard James say trying to calm. Jasper held me tighter. I felt safe and better in his arms.

          “What if she doesn’t? Huh? What am I suppose to do?! Only men in my family became Alpha. Last time I checked Jemma is a girl.” He yelled with a growl. Those words echoed my head. I pulled away from Jasper, my fist to my sides clenched. I shut my eyes tight. I am so pissed and angry I can’t take it anymore! I thought. Then, next thing I knew everything around me was trembling then shaking. I felt power, strong yet so weak? I let my right arm out straight with still my eyes shut. And I opened my hand and let out a breath. I heard a loud smash. I opened my eyes the glass mirror shatter on the dresser. I let out a breath, and smiled.

          “Better.” I said. Then I grabbed Jaspers hand, and walked out of my room.

          “What the hell was that?” James asked. I shrugged.

          “No idea.” I lied. “Now I am going out I will be home tomorrow morning.” I said holding Jaspers hand walking past dad, James and Doc. I turned around. “Sorry, I am just a disappointment; I said that I should have died instead Solomon.” I said coldly.

          “JEMMA GET BACK HERE!” Dad called in his Alpha voice. I was down the stairs.

          “Remember dad your Alpha voice doesn’t work on me.” I reminded me. I was by the door. I stepped forwarded. “NOW I am going! There is food in the fridge. You will be safe! And you will calm the hell down! Don’t wait up.” I told him and kinder ordered him.

          “Is that an order? I am your father! I am your Alpha remember?” He yelled. I stepped closer looking up in to his eyes.

          “Yes it is. And you are NOT my Alpha. You are my FATHER! Remember that!” I said, I felt this power behind my voice. Dad looked at me speechless, he stepped back. I walked out of the house dagging Jasper behind. We got in the car. “Drive.” I said my voice broke. Tears threatened but I sucked them up. We started to drive I looked out the side window my hear leaning my head on the back of the chair, silent tears rolled down. The car suddenly stopped and my belt clicked and I felt Jasper pulled me over to his lap his arms wrapped around me.  

          “It is ok, His just in his Alpha mode.” I said wiping me eyes I lent my head on his chest.

          “Can I ask you something?” He asked.

          “You just did.” I said looking up at him.

          “HAHA funny!” He said rolling his eyes. “I still my turn to ask you questions.” He reminded me. I shrugged. “Yesterday in the hall, did I hurt you?” He asked looking down at my wrist.

          “No.” I said. There was just a little bruise.

          “You do know I know when you lie?” He asked leaning his head on the side of mien. “Show me.” He said. I said and pulled up my right sleave just enough to see a little bruise. He growled. He held my hand. “What is that?” He asked. “I didn’t do that did it?” He asked pointing to one of the old cares on my wrist, it was next to the bruise. My stomach dropped.

          “Nothing. No!” I said. Then he grabbed my other hand and lifted my left hand up and pulled up the sleave a little. He gasped, he saw them. New ones.

          “Jemma-” He started to say.

****************************************************** 

Heyyyyy what do you think??

Thank you for reading!!

VOTE!!!!!

COMMENT!!! xoxo :)