Pain And Promises

“Umm yeah about that.” I trailed off.

***************************************************

“You daughter has been taken by people want to KILL HER! And you are worried about Jasper being her MATE!?” Nikka exclaimed, Annabella let out a cry from upstairs, Nikka went quickly to care to Annabella. Alpha stood there shocked.

“Alpha I am so sorry about Nikka. I looked in to her thoughts to what happened, it was pretty scary.” I rambled a little.

“It is fine Ben, she is right. Call Lee and your father, we need to go after Jasper, I will get trakers and worriers out to see if they can pick up anything from a little visitors.” He said his voice calm and all Alpha like. I nodded. “Also get your younger brothers to come stay here with Nikka, also get her mum.” He ordered I nodded.  “We are going to get my Jem back, from those Sons of bitches.”

Jemma

 I feel so cold, like I am sleeping on a iceberg, I can’t seem to move, but my eyes slowly open, everything is blurry, I blink a few times. I think I am in a cell. Cement walls, no windows no real light besides the one in ceiling, which is florescent, it flicks a little. The door is made of thick metal.

Wow the people really don’t like their hostages to feel commutable. I thought as I try to sit up. Great I am chained to the wall. OH I will so welcomed!

I let my eye wonder to my body, well I am still in the same cloths, that gives me some comfort. The chains on my wrist and ankles are really tight, I can tell/feel/see that they are cutting in to me. The bruises spread up my arms with some cuts. The same goes for my legs, but I can easily tell my right knee cap is dislocated, I clench my teeth and I try to put it back in to place. But I just didn’t have the strength.

The door screeched open; I cringed and tensed at the sound. A tall buff, short black hair, tattoos going down his arm, man walked in, his face emotionless, I can tell he didn’t like this.

Then why dose he do this? I asked myself. Then a small still buff guy walks in with a smirk on his face, he walks close to me, I try not to show any emotion. I don’t want them to have the feeling that they got me. Cause they don’t. I look him in the eyes, cold and heartless.

“The Queen is wake!” He said with fake enthusiasm. “Would you like something to eat? Huh bitch?” He asked getting in my face, my stomach rumbled, he barked out laughing. “Well you ain’t getten any.” He snared in my face then slapped me, I did not flinch, or do anything, and my face is stone. He really didn’t like that. He growled, grabbed a fist full of hair and pushed my face to the ground. I small whimper, he seemed stersfide with that. Sicko

“Stay with her make sure she doesn’t try anything.” He told the big tattoo guy. Then a sudden blow to my side, I slumped on to the cold wall. I hear the door close; I turn around, back to the wall.

The big guy, stands there arms folded looking tuff. I studied his tattoos on his arm, looking all hard core stuff, tribal as well. After a while he let his left arm down fall to his side. He had names on his inner wrist. They looked fancy. Nancy, Bobby, Lily, Heather. Trailing up his arm. I can tell he is getting un-commutable. He is twisting a ring that is on his marriage finger. He is married. But would why would he do this if he has a family?

Regret fills his eyes.

“You really shouldn’t do that.” He said his voice low and full of warning, looking me in the eye.

“Do what?” I croaked out, but whines from the pain, in my throat.

“Act like what they are doing doesn’t affect you.” He said, slid down the wall, sitting down across from me.