Car Ride

“Jemma-” He started to day.

          “Jasper don’t, just don’t ok. I know. Now you think I am some freak, some dramatic depressed attention seeking freak! Because some girl made fun of her reading and people laugh but it is not just that ok, you can’t judge. Ok!” I said tears rolling down my face.

          “I would never think of you in that away Amare. I know you had a hard four years. I know that Steve beated you. It just kills me to know that you did that to yourself.” He look my left hand in to his.

          “What do you know about Steve?” I asked my voice was shaky.

          “That he used to beat you. But no one will touch you. Never!” He said and kissed my hand. “Promise that you will never do it again.” He said his eyes closed.

          “I don’t like doing this! But it is like something takes over me and this is the only thing. I take on everyone’s emotion in side of me and then my stuff. I am so broken. Un-mendable. And sometimes this is the only relief.” I said a burst in to tears. I hate me so much. “I promise.” I said looking at him his eyes were open. His green eyes filled with tears.

          “Can I please make it better I mean the cuts? I can heal them.” He said a tear rolled down his face. I wiped it away and nodded. He got my wrist and hulled the sleave down and got it to face him. He brought it to his lips, than he started to lick it. His warm tough licked across each of them. It tingled and made my hair stand at the back of my neck. I moaned, I could not help it. He chuckled. Then he stopped, they were gone. Nothing was there.

          “How?” I asked. Looking at my wrist and touched it, Jasper chuckled and kissed my wrist, it felt so weird, and tingles went all over my body.

          “Magic, I can only do it with you.” He said with a sparkle in his eyes, they seemed still teary.

          “Thank you! Thank you so much!” I said fling myself on him hugging him. He moved me so I was sitting on him lap. I turned my face to face his. I felt so safe with him and warm. I have probably said this so many times. But I don’t care I have never felt this way before. We looked into each other’s eyes. “Thank you.” I said again. Why is he so nice? I will asked him.

          “Why are you so nice?” I asked. He chuckled.

          “Um I guess it’s just who I am.” He said with a shrug. I realized that we were quite close together, our lips were inchers away. I so wanted to kiss them. No! I bit my lip. I kissed both his cheeks.

          “Thank you.” I said again. I sat back down in to my seat. Jasper just looked out of the window his face blushing a little, his phone rang.

          “Hello?” He asked breathless. I giggled he looked at me and scrolled at me. “Ok be right there.” He said hanging up, he started the car and drove. We turned down a familiar street.

          “Nikka’s place?” I asked.

          “Yep.” He said in a un-naturally high voice. I laughed.

          “She threatened you didn’t she?” I asked Jasper looked down. I laughed shaking my head. “Classic Nikka.”

*******************************************************

RTWUG Ebsd regf;hdbij OH MY FHAEW:hOWE:RNA

Over 1,000 reads!!! I AM SOO HAPPY!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahaha I am sooo happy!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

COMMENT!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!