Jessie

JESSIE

I felt really bad about not helping Jemma with Jonny, I mean he is our brother.

But when he was screaming with pain, I think we all felt helpless, he would not tell us what was wrong, he just does not talk, ever sins mum died. We just don’t know how to help him or how to get him to talk. But we try to do what we can. I love him he is my little brother. I feel sorry that he will never really know our mum or even have a mother finger.

I walked up to Jonny’s room and lightly knocked, I opened it slowly; Jemma is slowly walking and slightly bouncing Jonny who is in her arms slowly falling asleep. I also realized she has no top on; she was only in a red lacyish bra and black shorts that reach up to her hip and down half way down her thigh. She saw me and gave me a weak smile. I notes’ her eyes are orangey yellow not her normal bluey green.

“Jonny vomited up on my top.” She whispered with a slight chuckle. I nodded.

“Do you want me to get one of my brother ever Ben or Lee’s tops?” I asked quietly so Jonny would not wake up. She nodded, and then lightly kissed the top of Jonny’s head. It looks like he’s pasted out in her arms.

His head on her shoulder. He looks pale but cute and at peace and not in pain. Which is the main thing, that he is no longer in pain. I just went to the clean washing basket and got out one of Lee’s T-shirts, it is dark green.

I went back to Jemma and handed it to her, she let out a slight frustrated sigh, she slowly gave Jonny to me and quickly put it on and let it fallish; it was quite (ALOT) big on her, it almost fell off her shoulders, it’s long on her like a dress. I handed him back to her, she sat down on the chair that is next to Jonny’s bed, still holding him, and he is still very asleep.

“Thank you so much.” She whispered.

“Is there anything else you need me to do? I can take over with Jonny?” I asked, I don’t her to spend her birthday looking after a very sick Jonny. She shook her head with a sleepy smile.

“No I will be fine. Plus I don’t think he will like if I left him.” She said with a small chuckle, I chuckled at that too, Jonny loves her so much.

It’s really cute to see how he reacts to her, or even her name, his face lights up. It’s really cute.  “Also I don’t want you to get sick; it’s the holidays you should be out playing with your friends having fun.” She said, smiling at me. “Or maybe a girl?” She said with a smirk. I choked on nothing but air.

HOW. DOSE. SHE. KNOW?  I looked at her wide eyed.

“Aw sweetie pie I know all.” She said with a wink. “So who is she?!” She said getting excited but trying not to wake Jonny.

“I thought you know all?” I said slyly, she rolled her eyes. Her eyes snapped to mien. Ah crap.

“Lily! Lily May!! From down the road!” She said excitedly. “I see the way you look at her; also kinder might have seen something.....” She trailed off. She’s seen something?!  “The future.” She said with a slight smug smile and shrugged. I jumped and rushed to her feet, kneeling down.

“What did you see?!?!” I said trying to control my excitement. She looked down at me.

“That you are going to dress in your best Church cloths and get a flower from the garden, walk to her door, she answers, you ask her if she would like to come to dinner tomorrow night.” She said, looking me dead straight in the eye.

“Well what does she say?” I asked about to burst. I have had a crush on Lily ever sins her family moved here, one year ago, she is in most of my classes she is really smart and funny. She is the most beautifulest girl I have ever seen. I have tried to talk to her but I always sound like an idiot.

“I don’t know it faded out then. Sorry Sweetie pie.” She said with a shrug and a soft voice. I nodded.  “I guess you’ll just have to find out.” She said with a sigh. I nodded, getting off my knees. I need to find out what she says. I walked to my room and started to put on my best Church cloths.

Jemma

‘You do know what she says don’t you?’ I hear Jasper ask in my mind.

‘Of cause I do, I know all.’ I thought back with a smirk, I can hear his slight chuckles.

************************************************

Sooooooo Tell me what you think???

I still really want to know about my story idea! Coz I really like it and I just want to know you any of you guys do. I also want to know if then coz then  maybe I should stop writing it.

Any whoooooo.

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxo