Sweet Kisses xx

I kissed her cheek then kissed down her jaw, down her neck. Then ‘Hips don’t lie’ by Sharkira started to play, Jemma started to sway her hips to the music, I continued kissing down her neck along her colour bone to where I found the spot where she will ware my mark. She let out a little moan, her hips still moving to the music, making me very existed.

Jemma

I could feel a quite large bulge in Jaspers pants, it was hard aganst me, I moaned. Quite a few dirty thoughts ran through my mind, I am not sure if they are all mien or if some are Jaspers. If they are his then he is a VERY naughty boy, I moaned a little, he spun me around, his eyes dark as night but filled with lust.

“You have the most sexiest moan ever.” he said his voice husky and so damn sexy. He nuzzles his face in to my neck, my hands run threw his hair I tug a little, he groans still nuzzled in my neck. He tighten his grip on me, I gasp, his ‘friend’ is so long and hard. I wonder....- “You are a very naughty girl Miss Jemma Edle.” He growled oh so sexily. He crashed his lips on to mien. The kiss is pashernet yet hungry, he runs his tong long my lower lip asking for entry. I kept my lips closed, he chuckled, but his lips never left mien. He started to nibble on my lower lip....Ha no way, let’s see how far he will go. I blocked my thoughts. He let out a growl his chess vibrated; one of my hands ran down his O so amazing abs. I pulled my lips away.

“Do I need to get punished Mister Jasper Melajonson?” I whisper in his ear, then I nibbled on his ear lobe, his rubbed his hands up and down my back, I ran my tong up his neck.

“Yes.” He growled.  One of his big man hands cupped my butt and squezzed it. I gasped, he took that advantage and slipped his tong in to my mouth, taking full domains. I am not complaining.

“Can I get you guys anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know! Oh, God love ya.” We broke away from each other. Nikka was standing there with a big smile on her face. I went back to kissing Jasper whiles

I flip Nikka off. I can tell she just rolled her eye.....CRAP I know she is planning something. I pushed Jasper away, Nikka was standing close to us with a spray can filled with water. I turned to her.

“Rude.” All I said, I looked back at Jasper he has a big grin on his sexy face.

‘I will be back I am going to have a shower and get ready.’ Jasper thought to me. I smirked.

‘A cold one?’ I asked, no answer, I chuckled, Jasper playfully growled and slapped my ass and walked out of the kitchen I quickly slapped his ass, he looked at me and winked, I just bit my lip. His eyes filled with lust, which just makes it worst! Then he left.

Nikka just sat on the counter wiggerling her eyebrows.

“Cold shower?” She asked. I lend agesnet the counter next to where she was sitting.

“Yep.”            

***************************************************

Hahaha  Heyyy!! 

I hope you liked it!

COMMENT!!!!

VOTE!!!!

FAN!! 

xoxo <3