Annabella

Jemma

          My whole body feels like it is being weighed down, I can’t move a muscle. My head is throbbing, I groaned. Where is Jasper?  I thought, I really miss him, I miss his touch, his presents..... EVERYTHING!

          “Jasper?” I whimpered out, it was so soft I doubt his wolf ears could hear it.  I tried to move my hand. I need him, I need my mate! “Jasper?” For some reason even though my eyes are pretty much glued shut, tears are still able to escape! How? I don’t know. Suddenly I felt some ones hand stroke my forehead, I knew it is Jasper, I felt the tingles, I felt safe.

          “Shhhh it is ok my Amare, I am here, your mate is here.” He whispered, and kissed the side on my forehead. “I am here.” He whispered, wiping the falling tears. I finally get my hand to work with me, I try to fine his. He takes my hand in to his, and kisses it. I move my hands to the base of my neck and leave it here. I slowly go back to my sleep.

          I don’t know how long it has been. I am in the middle of being sleep and awake, but I can’t open my eyes. But I can still feel Jaspers hand in mine. I just want to wake up. I want to pull Jasper in to a hug and kiss him, then tell him I love him. I don’t care if he doesn’t say it back......LOL What? Yes I do! I thought. Suddenly I took a sharp breath. My eyes shot open. I started to cough. Jasper helped me sit up.

          “Jemma are you ok?” He asked, I nodded my head still coughing, then shook it.

          “W-w-w-waatterr.” I tried to get out, but it was muffled my coughs.

          “Here drink this.” He said as he pressed a bottle to my lips, I started to drink.

          ‘What the fffffffffffffffffff.... This ain’t water! What the hell Jasper?!’  I half yelled threw my thoughts to him.

          “I know I am sorry the doctor told me to give it to you when you wake up.” He explained. After I finished the last drop, I stopped coughing. “Oh thank God!” Jasper let out relief filled his voice. He nuzzled his face in to neck. I wrapped my arms around him. His face lifted up, we looked in to each other’s eyes. I pecked him lips quickly and look down. He let out a growl.

          “Never do that again!” He said still growling, I whimpered. Jasper lifted my chin up with his thumb and pointer finger, so I was looking in to his eyes again, they are filled with love and kindness. I am confessed, he chuckled. “I hate little pecks on the lips, then shying away. I love your kisses. So if you are going to kiss me, kiss my fully with passion and meaning....... Then you can shy away if you want, but I hope you don’t, you are so beautiful.” He said, meaning every work.

          I felt myself blush, a small smile tugged at my lips, I placed my hands so I was cupping the back of his head. I pressed my lips on his. This kiss was full of passion and meaning, our lips moved together. It’s so perfect. I then reluctantly pulled away.

          ‘Wow...’ Jasper thought, which was my thoughts exactly. I chuckle, and then let out a big yawn.

          “Sleepy my mate?” Jasper asked, I just nodded.

          “Ok, I need to call the Doc to say you are awake.” He said, he started to get up, I got hold of the bottom of his shirt, he looked down to me.

          “Don’t leave me.” I whimpered, he sat a maidenly down, like I used all my force him down. He groaned.

          “Babe don’t do that again. My wolf pretty much attacked me, at the sound of you whimpering, and asking me not to leave you.” He said, I pouted, feeling a little guilty. Though I like him calling me Babe.