Jemma Awakened Wolf?

Jemma

   I feel nothing. Just numb, a part of me doesn’t want to wake up, stay in this darkness, where there is nothing. No evil, no pain, no blinding light. I am not hurting or making other be hurt. No one is suffering, they are free, I am not burdening them, I am not a scab, I am not weak, I am not anything.

‘No Jemma wake up!’ Something or someone said to me within the darkness. ‘Get up lazy bum.’ ‘It’ said again. ‘I am not a ‘it’ I am yo wolf! Now wake the hell up be for I whoop your ass.’  My wolf said...... wait what now?

‘But-’

‘But- But nothing I am your wolf, and I want my mate, he needs us, and the guy, Jeremy, he needs your, his kids do to, without you they will not get out they will die here. Nikka is going to need you, also her pup. Your dad also he will then have lost everyone. You NEED TO WAKE UP!’  She pleaded.

‘Listen to your wolf sweetie.’ A familiar voice told me, I looked around, my mum, standing there all in white, with a small child in her arms. Amidetly I knew it was Annabella, she is just a little bit older.

 ‘Listen to your mother Jemma!’ Solomon’s voice came from behind me. I turned to look at him, he was all in white. I went out to touch him to see if he was real, he then pull me in to a bear hug. He is colder, but still all the same Solomon that I remember. Then it hit me. I pulled away.

‘Whaaaaaaaaaaaait did my wolf just say that Nikka is going to have a baby?’ I asked. My mum nodded smiling, happy tires fall from her eyes. I quickly wrap my arms around her.

‘Yes sweetie, she finds out soon, she is going to need you to be there for her.’ She said softly, I can tell she is happy, she has always thought of Nikka as her daughter. I pulled away and looked down at the baby in her arms. I looked back at mum.

‘I am so sorry mum, I have failed you.’ I said to her.

‘Sweetie you could never fail me, Annabella was very sick, you could not have done anything to stop this.’ She told me meaning every word. I bent down and kissed Annabella on her forehead.

‘Jemmy you have to go back now.’ Solomon said his voice soft. I nodded, but I really don’t not wanting to know.

‘You will see us again one day. Just not yet.’ My mum said. I nodded. Giving them all a one last hug.

‘I love you all so so much.’ I said, trying to hold back the tears.

‘We love you too. Oh and sweetie, when you get back things are going to change a little. You will change.’ Mum said, with a small smile. I just nodded. ‘Breath now sweetie. Breath.’ Mum told. I just looked at them, taking every bit of them. I then took a deep breath in and out, closeing my eyes, I took another breath in and out.

My eyes slowly opened.

JASPER

It has been weeks almost a month sins Jemma was taken. My Amaer. I need her so much, non of us have given up hope though. But we are all stressed and really mislabel. Jemma is like a nasseserty in life. Nikka is not the same, she hardly talks. My wolf is not talking to me, sins I had the attack of Jemma’s pain. That actually knocked me out for four days!  

We have called all the Packs in America, asking if they know anything or if they see anything to contact us. They all reapplied saying that they will.

Jemma’s dad has left to go looking himself at each pack. He is really not copping. But there is hope she is still out there. There is hope that we can take her home. There is hope.

Annabella, even though she is young, she knows something is going on. It’s kind of sad, it think that an almost a mouth old knows or can sens something is wrong.

I let out a sigh and walked down stairs in to the kitchen and make myself a coffee. Jemma’s face filled my mind, I looked down, I realized I made two coffee’s one with my normal mug the other one using Jemma’s usual mug. I blinked the tears away, I picked her mug and chucked it in to the sink. Damn it! It broke! Jemma is going to have my head! I thought, suddenly I could not hold back the tears. I ran my fingers threw my hair repeatedly.

I need her. I need my mate! I tried to take deep breaths.

***************************************************

 Heyyyy!!

I hope you enjoyed!!

Tell me what you think!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo