Old friends and new Jerks

“What is next for you?” Ben asked with a sigh.

“English with them.” I said nodded at the girls who had already left.

“Oh ok well I have science, but sins your with Jemma can you keep an eye on her ok? And make sure no one bothers her.” Ben said seriously. I nodded.

“I would consider it a joy.” I said smiling. And walked out the door, I started to run to catch up with the girls it didn’t take long sins being wolf I am able to run faster than humans so I caught up with them in no time. “Hey ladies, I’m in your class.” I smiled, Jemma’s looked stressed and angry.

                        CHAPTER FIVE

JEMMA

“Hey ladies, I’m in your class.” Jasper said I realized he was standing right next to me. Oh no no why! He will see how stupid I am! I thought, Why does he have to be is my English class!? I complained in my head, Nikka nodded and kept on dragging me to the class room there was a pile of books on the teacher’s desk the Teacher was standing by the black bored.

“Mr this is Jemma she is new.” Nikka said, walking to the teachers desk.

“Oh welcome, we are just going to be reading there is not point of learning sins it is almost holidays.” He smiled, He looked pretty young in his mid twenties, ash blond hear grey eyes and tall with glasses, very handsome. I handed his the paper saying about dyslexia. I just looked down he looked at it. “Oh. Well just do you best and if you need I can always come over a help you.” He said his voice was sensor I looked up and he was smiling. Wow Nikka was right he is hot. I thought. I just nodded, grabbed a book that was on the desk and walk to the back of the room. “I see what your mean.” I said in a whisper to Nikka she giggled, we said down the desks fits two but Jasper grabbed a chair and sat down next to me. I looked at him confused he shrugged and sat down; Nikka looked at me and winked, I rolled my eye.

“What do you mean when you said I see what you mean?” Jasper asked, I almost busted out laughing just out of embarrassment, I felt my face go red. Nikka laughed.

“I said that our English teacher is hot.” She said with a laugh. Jasper’s eye wined, he looked at me.

“You think the English teacher is hot?” He asked, I looked up at him his eyes were angry.

“Well he is looks like he is only what six years different plus he does have that Indiana Jones look. Plus I only have one more year left.” I said then bit my lip looking at Jasper he looked like he was about kill someone, his body was all tens and his eyes dark and scary. I could not help my laugh. “Oh Jasper you are so funny you should see your face!” I laughed, I slapped his arm playfully. “I was just merely agreeing with Nikka’s statement. Plus he is not my type.” I said, I felt his body haft relax.

“He is not?” He asked his voice weak.

“Nope not at all plus an English teacher really he would be no fun and will correct me and high light my mistakes. And there are a lot of mistakes.” I said, opening the book. I started to read the first page. I tried hard to forces and boy is this book hard. The words made no sense and I read the same sentence over without noticing! After a while I realized I am about to cry. Crap no, no tears suck it up. I told myself, I looked over at Nikka she was well in to it, I turned to Jasper he was haft way thought my mouth dropped. I looked at the clock I spent almost haft the lesson on ten pages! Ten bloody pages! TEN! I closed the book and haft chucked the book on the desk. Poo head book! I hate you!! I thought. Nikka looked up ‘Are you ok?’ she mouthed. I shook my head and crossed my arm. Then without thinking I rested my head on Jaspers shoulder. That shocked me. Why am I leaning my head on Jasper’s shoulder? No why am I still leaning on his shoulder!? He probably thinks I am wired! I thought I wanted to get up and run but I was so comfortable and relaxed the stress melted away. Then suddenly I felt his cheek resting my head, I could feel that he was smiling. Nikka smiled and looked at me razing her fine plucked eye brow.