Loss Of Voice And Change In The Air

JASPER’S P.O.V

          I looked down at Jemma.

          “Oh my Amare” I said kissing her forehead. I feel her hands grab hold of my own. “I won’t let you out of my sight. I will never let you go never let anyone take you away from me….. well when it comes to Nikka I think I have no control of that. She is a force to be reckoned with.” I said with a light chuckle, a small smile flicked across Jemma’s face. She slowly sat up, I helped. “Are you sure you sh-” I was cut off by a kiss. Passion filled the kiss, as well with love and tears. I cupped the back of her neck.

          ‘I love you.’ I hear my Amare say through mind link. My heart smelted my eyes watered.

          ‘I love you so very much.’  I said ceiling it with a kiss.

*******

          A few months have passed and Jemma is completely healed, well he has not spoken a work to anyone. But yet she is the cheekiest and sassiest person I have ever known, her and Nikka have become even more closer if possible. And also Nikka is now pregnant everyone is happy but damn those hormones! Never feared a woman in my life until now. My parents have gone back home, but they stayed for a few weeks, getting to know Jemma, and spending time with the new family.

          There hasn’t been much drama, well a little with Lee having a little girl as a mate, he can’t stand being away from her yet she can’t be away from her parents. But they as well have become a part of the family, it’s crazy how we all click.

          “Jasper!” Ben whispered yelled, I looked at him checking whose about, which funny enough is no one. Jemma and Nikka are off to the Pack house, one of the female pack members had a baby so they got her a gift and want to hold the baby. I think Jemma is kinder missing having a baby around, Annabella when home with mum and dad. But Johnny is keeping her a little busy he still calls her mummy. “Jasper!” Ben said again a little louder. I snapped out of my thoughts, turning my attention to him.

          “Yes?” I ask. He gave me ‘are you fucking kidding me’ look

          “Tomorrow!” He says slapping my shoulder. Tomorrow! RIGHT! Tomorrow is very special, very big important day.

          “Oh RIGHT! Yeah sorry kinder in my own thoughts.” I said with a chuckle. Ben just rolled his eyes.

          “WERE ARE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!” We hear Nikka call out.

          “IN DA KITCHEN!” Ben called back. Nikka walks with Jemma behind her.

          “Trust the men to be in the kitchen.” Nikka muttered.

          “HEY!!” Ben and I say at the same time. Jemma coming to sit on my lap, taking a sip from my coffee that I made a little while ago, her nose crinkled a little. She then put the cup back down, pulled an over dramatic face of disgust. I let out a chuckle.

          “Cold?” I asked with a smirk. She just nodded her head. Oh how I miss her voice. I hold her tight.

          ‘I am not going to go anywhere sweetie.’  The love of my life said.

          ‘Good cause I am never letting you go.’ I said kissing her head. Lee walked in, his hands balled in to fist. Jemma hopped off my lap and walked to Lee. She placed her hand on his arm. He calmed a little, letting out a breath. She then took his hand and led him to the lounge room. I let out sigh, but cannot hide the proud smile I have on my face. She will be an amazing Launa. My wolf howled in agreement.

JEMMA’S P.O.V

I could feel Lee’s emotion as soon as he walked in to the house, he was sad and confused which then makes him mad. He lets out another breath as we sat down on the couch. His eyes pitch black. I take both his hands in to mine and help him. Soon enough his eyes came back to normal, his wolf calm and quietly purring. I gave his hands a light squeeze, encouraging him to talk. He looked at me and gave me a small smile.

“Well, my mate she is 5! And I am confused. I just tucked her in to her bed for a nap. And her dad, he is still really not happy about it. A he and his family are going with you and Jasper, and then I won’t see her until she is older! I don’t think I can do that! Also what is going to happen with the whole age thing? And me being beta for this Pack after dad. I just really don’t know what to do!” He said in a rush. I just nodded and hugged him. I have so much I want to say! But I can’t talk! I MISS TALKING! And singing! I think I need Jasper in here to be my voice.

‘Jasper honey can you come in here to be my voice.’ I wasn’t asking him, he needed to help me help Lee. Jasper walked in and sat down. I filled him in on what’s bothering Lee. He just nods.  

“Ok Now tell him.

There is a reason you two met with her at such a young age. It means her needs you in her life soon. You will not only be her mate but her friend and protector. He will get used to it, imagine if your little girl found her mate who is much older than her, and she is only 5. Also Jasper and I have a while until we need to go.  And our dads will not step down their tittles anytime soon. Also I have been reading up on portals soon there will be one that is from here to the kingdom. So we can always be a step away, if need be. We will pretty much join the two packs together. And sins I will I am next in line to be Alpha here you will be in charge when I am not here. So you will be more Alpha/Beta. You will stay with Me, Jasper as well as your mate. Then one day when that day comes you two will move back here. And when you need us the portal will be opened. Things will turn out. Aaaaaaaaand Jemma out!’   

Jasper said every word I said, and as soon as he finished I walked back to the kitchen. All of a sudden my body felt like fire, my feel like they are ripping. I can’t even scream. I hold on to the kitchen counter to keep me from falling. Fuckfuckfuckfuck sonofabitchmotherfuckerrrrrrrrr!!!!

‘What the HELL is going on!?’

‘You’re shifting.’ My- what I am thinking is my wolf said.

‘DOSE IT HAVE TO HURT LIKE A BITCH?!’

‘……..Yes.’

‘Well fucking great!’Jasper rushed to me, pained expression on his face.

“Jemma its all going to be ok! Lee is getting your dad and his dad and the doc. Everything will be ok.” He cooed. I just nodded, Jasper takes me in to his arms and runs up stars. To my bathroom and starts stripping me and running the bath. I can feel my skin crawl.

“You’re going to shift” He said in astonishment. Then everything went black.

************************************************

Hello Sweetie

I am very very sorry. I just have been VERY sick still, chronic illnessess and pain and fatuge are chronic!

I know who would have thought!?

I am very sorry but anyway I hope you all like this update. I shall get another on up in the next few weeks!!!!