Taken

“What did Jasper say?” Nikka asked sounding worried. I shrugged my shoulders.

“Haven’t the foggiest........ I better go.” I said getting up on to my feet. Nikka pulled me in to a hug.

“Alles sal regkom.Geloof sal ons lei na waar ons nodig het om te gaan.” (All will be well. Faith will lead us to where we need to go.) Nikka said. My mum used to say that to us. I walked to the front door.

Something hit me, suddenly I knew, something bad is about to happen. I amedetly went on high alert.  Nikka’s scream stopped me in my tacks, I turned back around and ran to her room. I burst in to the room. Nikka standing there knife held to the base of her neck. Suddenly strong arms wrap around me from behind. Making me unable to move my arms, then kicked at the back of my knees making me fall.

“Now which one of you was a future Queen?” The one that is holding on to Nikka asks. Nikka looks me in the eyes. Crap!  I tried to get out of his grip, but there is no use. He is a werewolf, he is stronger than me. He shook me, violently.

“Stop struggerling you will only make things worst!’ The man behind me hissed. I took a deep breath in and out threw my nose, and stopped moving. 

“If I say I am will you let her go?” I asked not taking my eyes off Nikka. She shook her head, her eyes pleading for me not to say anything. The man from behind chuckled.

“Well of cause. We only need to girl who will be Queen.” He said amusement. “Your little friend will be speared.” That’s all I needed to know.  Nikka looked at me pleadingly not to do or say anything. But she knows me to well.

“I am Jemma, I will go quietly. If you let my friend go without any harm.” I said, my voice strong, I will not let them hear the fear in side. I could sens both the men being shocked of me giving up so easily, but easily recovered.

“Ok, sure fine with us.” Said then one holding Nikka. He hit her over the head, making her fall to the ground.

“You said you would not harm her.” I spat out them venom in my voice.

“We are the bad guys...... remember?” He said, and then suddenly an old cloth drenched with chemicals covers my mouth and nose. Darkness consumes me.      

JASPER

It’s been almost half an hour sins I called Jemma. Where the HELL IS SHE! I told her to come home. It doesn’t take that long to get here from Nikka’s place. She should be here!

Her dad called, he said that there where rouges in the territory and that I, Annabella and Jemma needed to stay in the home and lock the all windows and doors. My wolf is going crazy! I am so close to be shifting. He keeps on saying that our mate is in big trouble. But I just can’t bring myself believe it.

Jemma’s dad walks in looking frustrated, sitting down on the nearest chair.

“They have gone.” He said rubbing his face with his hands. Suddenly the front door burst, Nikka and Ben come running in, well Ben carrying Nikka bridle style, tears streaming down her face, and a bruise on her face. Ben’s face completely shattered.

“They have her.” Ben said, his voice broke, still in shock.

“Who?” I asked, but I think I know the answer.

“JEMMA!” Nikka cried out, than broke in sobs. My heart shattered in to millions of pieces. My wolf howled in pain. “T-th-they s-said that th-they wanted the f-future Q-Queen.” She said in-between sobs. I let out a dangers growl and punched the wall next to me, making a whole.

“Look after Annabella. I am going after my mate!” I growled and immediately shifted into my wolf.

NO ONE TAKES MY MATE AND LIVES!  

BEN

After the scare of having rouges on the land, I raced to Nikka’s house; I remember it smelt off.... I ran to Nikka’s room, she was lying there on the ground, she had been knocked out, I ran to her side.

“Nikka! Babe!” I said shaking her, her eyes slowly fluttered opened. She looked around then suddenly gasped, tears pouring down from her eyes. “What is it? Are you ok? Are you hurt?” I asked, looking her over, I can see that she has a pretty nasty bruise.

“Th-they h-ha-ve her.” She sobbed.

“Why babe who do they have?” I asked, pilling her in to my arms, and rocking her.

“J-J-Jem-mma.” She whimpered. I held her tight. I have to tell the Alpha. And boy is he going to be pissed. And Jasper will go berserk.  I thought. I picked Nikka up and drove to Jemma’s place.

****

We are all in shock from Jaspers outburst. Don’t blame him, I would have done the same. Alpha looked very confused.

“I am sorry but did he just say ‘my mate’?” He asked. I could feel Nikka’s anger, she manage to get out of my arms.

“Umm yeah about that.” I trailed off.

***************************************************

Hey guys!

I am in sooo much pain! But I am getting threw.

I hope you all enjoyed!

Are you guys happy that  Annabella is here.... finaly. 

oh QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I make it that they save her quickly or should I drag it out like so stays there for a few weeks????????? 

COMMENT!! PLEASE TELL   ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo