Jemma's Baby??

I was shocked I have never heard him speak before. It was cute and small. He sounded young for his age. It was cute how he said Jemma but then it kinder sounded like mamma at the end. I awed and hugged him.

          “Same. But she will be home tomorrow.” I said. I really do want Jemma back, I don’t like the feeling of not having her near. Ben walked in he looked sad and low.

          “What’s up Ben?” I asked. He let out a deep sigh and slumped on the lounge next to me.

          “I miss Nikka.” He complained. He rubbed his face. “Oh well I will see her at the party.” He said with a sigh. Oh he has it bad! I thought. But I know how he felt. But it was easier for him and Nikka. I mean they both know that they are each other’s mate, no complications. Jemma doesn’t think she has a mate. And if she does she is so worried that she would be cheating. Which is cute. Very cute.

          But I might have given her a heart attack because she that thinking about this Andrew guy and how she stayed the night. I might of gotten ‘curious.’

          ‘Curious my ass!’ I head Jemma think and mentally roll her eyes. I rolled my eyes. Ok I was jealous. But now Jemma is angry at me. I am now lying on the couch. Jonny has gone somewhere. Then the phone rang. Lee picked it up. I sighed and closed my eyes. I miss Jemma, I need her with me. I heard Lee’s foot steppes come to the lounge room.

          “That was Jemma. She sounds just like a mum! She was like making sure Jonny was ok and if he needed anything and to make sure that no one scare him. And make sure he goes to bed at the right time and to put down news paper down then the cover over the bed, to make it easier to clean. Then she told me to remind Alpha that there should be food in the fridge. She will be home earlyish in the morning and that she will cook dinner for that night. But to call her if we need her or need anything, especially Jonny.” He chuckled. He came and sat on the old leather chair next to me. “She sounds like a mother. I think she will be a great mother.” He said with a small chuckle. I sat up and looked at Lee. I can image Jemma as a mother.

          “Yeah I can see that.” I said with a small smile. She would be great and she will be carrying my pups. Our pups.

          “Yeah it is like she has this motherly thing about her. It is like she is a mother.” He said but he didn’t really sound jokey.

          “What are you saying she has a child?” I laughed. Lee didn’t say anything. “Lee?” I asked. He shook his head. “What is it?” I asked.

          “Nothing, just thinking.”

LEE

          “Nothing, just thinking.” I said. I realized how much Jemma is like a mum. How she even when she fought with her dad she still called, to see that everything is ok and how Jonny was. And to make her Alpha eats. I mean that reminds me of mum. I remember when once mum and dad fought and mum called to see if everything was ok and to make sore Jessie and Luke were not scaring Jonny, and to make sure dad eat, even Alpha too she had to make sure he ate too.

          But the way she looked at Jonny. It was in a motherly way and how Jonny looks at Jemma. He is normally too shy to approach people. But with Jemma, he acts like Jemma is mum. I have never met a girl that is like that, or that lets Jonny clime on her and rest in her arms. There is so much love in their eyes. A few girls took some interest in Jonny but he never was commutable he would cry and cry. I think he wanted mum.