Not our little Jemma any more

CHAPER TWO

      LEE'S P.O.V 

As soon as our little Jemma walked in, we stood up in shock, she was walking in whilst letting her hair out and her amazing hair had gotten longer and she had dyed the tips of it. She was only wearing a long men’s top. My brothers and I lost our breath. Wow! Was the only word I could think of. She was not our little Jemma anymore, oh no. My God she was not little anymore! She had grown in to a young woman. Jonny was the first to move, he ran and jumped onto Jemma. She caught him and he hugged her tight. Both their faces were priceless. Do you know what's funny? I looked Jemma in a different light, she did not seem as shy as she hugged all of us. I think my younger brothers enjoyed that a bit too much. She was a very pretty girl, so beautiful that there is just something about her. When you’re in her presence, you just want to spill your guts. As she was hugging us she was giggling, like she knew something.

“Well, Im going to have a shower and get changed.” She announced and walked away. My brothers stared at her as she walked away. I shook my head and took a deep breath. Ben moved his head to watch her go up the stairs. I knew that look and I slapped him on the back of his head and glared at him. Both our fathers had left to go to the kitchen. I stepped forward and turned to my brothers.

“Wow man she is HOT! I mean like wow! How did she get so hot?! I DIBS!” Luke said putting his hand up, smiling.

“No way you're too young. I’m the same age as her! So I should get her!” Ben said turning to Luke.

“None of us can ever, EVER be with her.” I said with a slight hiss. 

“Oh come on man! You can’t have her either! That is so unfair! You get all the good ones!” Ben complained turning to me. 

“No, I am not going to do anything either. She has a mate out there still since she is still half werewolf. Plus she is like a little sister, it’s wrong to think of her in any other way! Got it! Plus we promised Jemma’s dad, who is our Alpha, and our dad that we would look after her and let no one harm her and that is what we will do. She is still young and well, if we act like this think of the guys at school!” At that thought I growled and so did Ben, Jessie and Luke. No one like the idea of a guy looking at her in any away at all full stop. To be honest I was not just talking to my brothers.

 “How do we know that we are not her mates? And there is nothing little about her she is sixteen.” Jesse said. I looked at him.

          “Is anyone her mate? You would know if you were. And Shut up.” I slapped him on the back of the neck. 

          “We have to make sure no guy touches her. She is so innocent and being the Alpha’s girl, well especially the guys in the pack. They will be in a frenzy.” Luke sighed and shook his head.

          “Agreed that none of us will ask her out or do anything to her? Treat her like a sister and a best friend and if you hurt her I swear to God I will make your life a living hell. And I will not stop the Alpha from killing you.” I warned, looking each of them in the eye. 

          “Agreed.” They all said at the same time, sounding disappointed. 

          “Hey what about you?” Luke asked, I could tell he didnt really trust me and thought that I would snatch her and just say all this to get them out of the way. 

          “I won’t as well, she has a mate, even though I would love if she was mine but she isn’t. But I will say that whoever is her mate, is one hell of a lucky guy and well we have to make sure when he does come to give it to him hard and make sure he is perfect for her.” I said taking a deep breath.