Awww Jonny

“JEMMA!! JEMMA COME!!! IT’S  JONNY!” Jessie cried running in to the house. “Come!” My heart launched in my chess. I ran out the door with Jessie and in to the their house.

*************************************************

“He is up stars.” Luke said, looking worried and hell. I just nodded and ran to Jonny’s room; I opened it, Jonny lying on his bed screaming in pain, his face bright red, tears streaming down his cute chubby cheeks.

“Ohh my Baby!” I cooed at him and walked over to him. I could tell the sheets are wet, I pest my hand on his forehead. “Lee run the bath, make it cold. His whole body is runny a very high, also call the Doc!” I said softly so Jonny didn’t get scared. Jonny looked at me with bleeding eyes, it breaks my heart.

I pulled the sheets away and picked him up and walked over to the bathroom, I kept on kissing his head and talking sweet things. I sat him on the counter top and slowly and carefully undressed him. He is still crying but not screaming. I gently placed him in the bath, but I held on to him tight, he was weak in my arms.

I used an old cup that was by the tub, and scooped the cold water in it then slowly poured it over his skin. He placed his hands on his stomach, I lent more towards him.

“Is your owwy your stomach Sweetie?” I cooed. He just nodded. Suddenly I felt something hot and wet on my shirt, with the sound of gagging, I looked down. Jonny vomited on my shirt, my eyes widen, Jonny looked at my face and burst in to tears. “Oh no Sweetie it is ok. It’s fine.” I said rubbing his back. I pulled off my top, so now I am just in my bra and black high wasted shorts.

I kept of washing his small body. Once I dried his body he has stopped crying, it is just a sniffle. “Now my darling Jonny I need to put a big boy nappy because you are sick and you should not worry about if you are going in your bed or undies.” I said sweetly, I slipped it on. That is all I put on for cloths, he still had a fever so I think it is best just to help him cool down, I held him in my arms and slowly talked around the room with a little bonus in my step.

The door slowly opened the Doc walked it. I tried to hand Jonny to him but he just started to cry.  “I am not going anywhere Sweetie Bear, the Doc just wants to take a look at you go he can make you feel better. Actually Baby I will get you some clean sheets.” I said Jonny let go the Doc held on to him.

I picked up the bedding and went to the laundry and turned on the washer. Then I walked back up stars, I felt people eyes on me but I didn’t care all my thoughts are on Jonny.

JASPER

Jemma walked past completely deep in the thoughts of Jonny. She really loves him. When she walked pass she was just in her bright red bra and black shorts. So sexy! I just want to.... I shook the thoughts out of my head, it is not the time to be having those kinds of thoughts, she is worried sick and Jonny is really sick. The Doc walked down the stars everyone looked at him.

“He is going to be fine, he has a very saver case of the flue, I gave him medicine to stop the fever and the stomach pain. He should feel a whole lot better tomorrow.” He said.

“Tomorrow?” Lee questioned, the Doc nodded.

“Jemma is a healer along with other things, she has already made him feel a little better and right know I can tell she is holding him and healing him slowly. But I am worried that she might get it but then she won’t be able to heal herself. She will probably get really sick. Expesholy if she takes on him sickness, which I bet she will.” He said sadly. “But she will be fine for tonight.” He said with a wink.

Yeah today is Jemma’s birthday, but she didn’t want celebrate it or even thing about it. So we are just having a family dinner... with a cake.....and some presents. She doesn’t know and she won’t know until well the cake comes out. I know it’s probably not nice but, it’s her birthday and no matter what or how we should celebrate her life.

“I feel kinder bad that we are not up there helping, just leaving it up to Jemma to handle.” Jessie said fidgeting. We all nodded in agreement. “I am going to ask if she needs any help.” He said getting up and walking up stairs. 

***************************************************

Heyyy :) How are you all??

I hope you enjoyed this update :)

I will try to update soon, but there is some medical stuff going on with me and ARRRUGHHH!!!! And School has started back! 

WHY?!?! D: THE HORROR!!!!!! 

hahahahahhaha

Any whoooooo.....

COMMENT!!!

          VOTE!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxo