~ 02 ~

"Yah Jungkook-ah.. Where did you put my car keys?" Jimin yelled from downstairs while checking the counter top to see if his keys were there.

"I think Taehyung took your car. He said he needs to pick up Taehee and drop her off to a salon or something. He said he will come soon." Jungkook says coming down holding a big box of decoration lights.

"What! You got to be kidding me. Not only Kiya but you invited Taehee too?" Jimin followed his friend to the living room with wide eyes, thinking how bad this night will turn out to be.

"How do you not expect me to invite Taehee. She is Tae's sister. Even without an invitation, she would anyways barge in. You know how she is."

"Exactly! We all know how she is. Taehee and Kiya in one room is going to be uncomfortable as hell. If it's not for your birthday, I won't be even here." Jimin sighs running a hand through his hair.

"Just chill. My house is big enough for you to avoid those two. And you know.. you don't have to get in between cat fights if you just picked one. I don't know what's holding you back. They both are sexy as fuck and they both are head over heels for you."

"And they both are not my type. Taehee is just our buddy's sis and Kiya is just a friend. Nothing more. If you want, you can date them." Jimin shakes his head looking around to fix the lightings.

"Nah I'm good. I already have the girl I want and I'm more than happy with her. And since when did you have a type? Did Daegu air really change you the past two years?" Jungkook asks getting a little amused by his friend's change.

"Nothing like that. I'm just done fooling around. I'm finally set in my life, so I want something stable. Not just temporary flings." Jimin tried to explain to the younger friend.

"Understandable.. Ok leave Taehee, she is young and maybe not that serious.. but we all know that Kiya has a serious crush on you. I think you can find your stable relationship with her. Besides, you both will be working in the same company as well starting this Monday." Jungkook pointed out but Jimin just shrugged showing lack of interest.

 "I certainly don't have a type. But those two are a big NO for me. Kiya and I are better off as friends. It's just so far no girl was interesting enough to get my full attention."

"Interesting huh? Maybe you will change your mind when you see them tonight. It's been so long since you met them."

"We'll see about that. Now stop being nosy about my dating life and lets get these done. We don't have much time." Jimin rubs the back of his neck not wanting to continue this topic and started walking to the other side of the room to get the mini ladder.

"Don't worry. Hobi and Yoongi are on the way. The rest will come in the evening with their partners." 

The two men finally took a break from chit chatting and got to work as they waited for the others. Jimin couldn't help but think how grown they are now. The eldest of the gang, who is Jin is now married. Namjoon is engaged and the two youngest are in serious relationships. Yoongi and Hoseok are deeply involved with their work. It was just few years ago where all seven of them used to fool around not taking life seriously. But now, they all have found their own responsibilities and happiness in them. It got Jimin wondering if he would ever be able to find something or someone in life to be bound like that.