~ 10 ~

If your friends thought you were sulking earlier, then they should have just seen you now. After seeing Jimin on Sunday your mood went completely off. Jae couldn't stop talking about Jimin and you started missing the days where you both spent cleaning, walking and talking even more. One thing that your son did right was calling him Mr. Angel. Not only to your son but even to you he looked like one. 

You wished that after that Sunday things would be better since you acted cool and secretly hoped that he would come visit even if you didn't want to admit it. But something tells you that you may not see him in this store again.

You've almost re-trained your heart to not leap in anticipation every time the bell chimes over the door at the store.

He's not coming back.

But when the bells jingle late Wednesday while you were straightening  some of the products on the display shelf next to the counter right before closing time, You once again crane your neck to see if it's him.

It's not. Naturally.

"Are you for real with that face?" Vinny, your best friend in the entire universe, walked in along with some shopping bags in her hands. Soon Joanne followed right behind her. 

"What? I was just seeing who walked into the store." You defended yourself immediately knowing these two will give you hell or pep talks. 

"Yeah right! Your hopeful puppy eyes says that you've been waiting for someone specific." Vinny smirks walking over to you.

"Please don't start. I don't want to hear your nonsense all over again. I'm sure both of you didn't barge in to give me lectures of how I need a man and rant about the connection you two feel between me and Jimin crap. So.. just get to the point." You eye them both when they looked at each other for a brief second.

"Well the connection is real.. and whether you admit it or not, we both know that you like him. Anyways we are not going to waste our breath on that. We came here to tell you that you should pack up for this weekend. We decided to go on a weekend getaway." Vinny announced and Joanne nodded her head excitingly. 

"What? This weekend? All of a sudden? Why?" You bombarded both of them with questions with eyes big as possible. You knew it was normal for the gang to go on getaways but they all plan it two weeks before hand. You remember Jungkook saying that his gang used to be party animals and would get together twice or thrice a month and it will start soon since other members of his group shifted back to Seoul. So I guess it's happening.

"What's with the quiz attack. And it's not sudden.. We have been discussing about the next getaway for a while now, it's just we didn't know when and where to go. Apparently Namjoon's fiancé Mel will be coming to Korea tomorrow. He wanted to introduce his friends and go somewhere nice. So we all agreed.. And what's exciting is that we are staying two nights." Joanne hopped a little while delivering the last bit of the line.

"What? Two days! You know I can't be gone for that long. I have work and I can't leave Jae." You refused.