~ 18 ~

The sound of the screeching gulls and the waves crashing against the big rocks and the shore had you move in your sleep. You wiggled your toes feeling the cold breeze of the morning tickling you. Groaning a little you pulled your legs in under the warm blanket that was covering you. Feeling nice and wanting more warmth you turned to your side where you felt some kind of warmth radiating. Still feeling sleepy, lazily you got closer and wrapped your arm around Jae.

A smile crept your lips as he felt very nice and warm. Humming, you snuggled closer but something felt off. Running your hand down his body, you wondered When did Jae get this big. Your brows furrowed even though your eyes remained closed.  But you quickly snapped them open when you heard tiny giggles near you, not beside you.

You groaned a little and blinked few times to take the surrounding in. Your heart skipped a beat as your eyes landed on the beautifully sculptured man next to you. It didn't even took you a second to realize that you had fallen asleep in the tent with Jimin as you both were just lazily chatting while watching the stars. You blushed when you remembered how he kissed you last night. You could still feel his soft sweet lips on you. If he weren't here next to you, you would have thought that it was a dream for sure. He looked so beautiful as he was still sleeping peacefully. You realized you both had a blanket on you and you were thankful to whoever kept you both warm last night as it was cold since it's too early in the morning. 

In those few seconds, you forgot the reason you woke up till you heard another set of giggles again. This time, you lifted your head, only to see your son sitting near your feet, looking happy as he was staring down at you and Jimin.

"Hey hun. Good morning." You whispered as he crawled to you. You sat up and hugged him before giving a kiss to his head.

"Good morning Momma." He greeted loudly. You quickly covered his mouth and hushed him showing Jimin. "Your Mr. Angel is still sleeping. Come lets go from here." You say to him wanting to get away from there soon. You felt shy to face him if he woke up now. And for a fact you knew that you probably looked unpresentable right now with smudged make up and bad hair.

Without wasting anymore time, you got out from the blanket and hurried in with Jae. You entered the room which was supposed to be all girls and felt relieved that everything seemed to be normal inside the room and presentable for your son to enter. You couldn't help but snort seeing Vinny sprawled out on one side of the bed while Joanne was in the middle, half of her on the bed and half on top of Mel. It was obvious that they had passed out after drinking too much last night.  

You hummed as you entered the bathroom along with Jae to clean him up first. Strangely your boy kept giggly as he half walked and half hopped. "You look happy. Did something happen?" You ask as you picked him up to make him sit on the sink counter.

"Mm! I'm so happy because My wish coming true." He says clapping his hand together.

"Really? That's nice. What did my little Jae wish for?" You ask giving him a warm smile as you took some toothpaste out. 

"Aunt Vee said not to tell wish.. it go baaddd!" Jae shook his head, refusing to tell your curious ass what he wished for to make him look so happy.