~ 32 ~

It was Christmas eve and you all were settling in to the beautiful winter cottage house Taehyung rented out for you all. It looks like a beautiful twin wooden house from the front but it's actually connected in the middle allowing a lot of space and rooms just enough for everyone to fit in. Since Yoongi had to fly to China for an emergency business work there was a spare room. Jin came with his niece and nephew again, mainly because Jae was there. You were thankful towards him. So you all decided to give the extra room to the kids and settled in others in pairs.

Once that was done, Jin and Jungkook headed towards the kitchen to prepare the dinner. Jimin was preparing the fire place with Hoseok and Taehyung was making hot chocolate for everyone. As for the ladies, Sarang was seated in the corner watching over the kids with her very visible baby bump. Ash was piling up the secret santa gifts to stack up under the tree while you, Vinny and Joanne decorated it.  

"We should video call Mel later." Joanne suggested while tangling up a little gift box ornament on to the tree.

"I was thinking about it a while ago." You say smiling.

"Yeah we should totally. Ash you remember Mel right?" Vinny ask as she got on top of a chair to reach the top parts of the tree.

"Yeah of course. Joon's wife right? I only got to speak to her at her wedding but we clicked just fine. She is really nice and fun." Ash adds.

"That she is. She is a crackhead to be honest." Joanne says and you all chuckled agreeing on it.

"Really? No wonder, felt the connection. Probably the crackhead vibe since I'm also one." She jokes. Ash is really fun too, totally Hoseok's type. You can see why Hoseok is head over heals for Ash. Beauty and Humor, great combo.

You girls chit chatted as you proceeded to complete the task. As you all almost finished up the work, Taehyung walked in on time with the hot drinks, " Ladies.. Please have a mug of Tae's special." He says holding out the tray. You immediately quirked a brow at him giving the suspicious look when he announced it like that.

"You didn't put any weird shit in this did you?" Vinny asks Taehyung as if she just read your mind since he called the drinks special.

"Just bit of my love other than cocoa, milk and sugar. This one here is with extra love just for my beautiful lady." He picks a separate mug and hands over to Joanne. Ash went all awe but you, Vinny and Joanne held on the sus look. 

"Oh god for heaven sakes there is nothing in here. Let me prove it to you." Taehyung grumbled and took a sip from his girlfriend's mug. 

"See.. it's perfectly fine." He says and then you all looked at Joanne. She knew what to do and tried it out hesitantly. Once the liquid touched her lips her face changed and sipped few more. "It's good." She cleared and Taehyung gave the 'I told you so' look.

"You got that for Jo separately." You pointed out and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Fine." He says and turn his head towards the side to see who was there.