~ 31 ~

"Hun, come quick. We need to go to Aunt Jo's place, Momma needs to catch the bus on time." You called out to your boy who went back to grab his little teddy what Jimin won for him. You looked at the time and you had one hour to catch the bus, since the stop is not that far from Joanne's place, you knew you could make it even before time.

"Coming Momma." Jae came running like a little duck. You smiled at him but your heart twisted when the place you are going to visit crossed your mind. You wish that you could take Jae with you like you did when he was smaller, but not anymore. You won't be able to handle the questions that will come after it.

"There you are. Did you get everything? No more turning back ok?" You say and he nods humming.

"Ok. Lets go then." You take his hand and steps out of the house. When you got down the stairs, you halted in your tracks and your lips slightly curled down seeing the person who was standing there.

"What are you doing here?" You ask, your brows knitting together.

"I'm not here to fight Y/n. I'm just here to tell you that I give up. You won. Because of you not only I lost my crush but my friend too. I hope you are satisfied by that. That's what you wanted anyways."

"I never intended to come between your friendship Kiya. It's not my fault that you ruined what you had with Jimin. And love is not a game where you can play to have a winner or a loser. It's all matters of heart." You say slightly pushing Jae behind you as her eyes travelled down to Jae briefly before they come up to meet yours.

"Love is a strong feeling Y/n. And I don't think you deserve a person like Jimin. He is been through enough and I really pray that he chose right this time. Hope you will not be another one of those who will ruin him and abandon him. You are an orphan after all. I don't expect you to understand what it's like to have a family and value or make a bond like that. Only if you were loved and taken care of as a child you would know. With you he just gonna feel more lonely." She says and you felt your heart flinch at her words. A sudden pierced pain started to take over you.

"You are wrong Kiya.. You don't know-"

"I hope I'm wrong. I don't have time to chat. I came here to tell you what's stuck in my chest before leaving. Jimin asked me to apologize to you but I really don't wanna do that. But I'll tell you this.. He really do care for you and your kid. He almost fought off the heads in the company to kick off a great opportunity in life but lucky for him our bosses were understanding and there were others who wanted the chance badly. So you better take care of him and fight for him like he fights for you. I'm off to Japan today. Hope never to cross paths with you again." With that said she gave you a pointed farewell look and turned back to get into the taxi that was there which you didn't even notice. You processed what just happened and what she said really hit you hard and upset you. You knew Jimin missed a great opportunity but what matters to you was his happiness. You support in whatever he really wants to do in life. And about family and being loved as a kid... She knows nothing! She don't know me and what I've been through.

"Momma?" Your boy tugged at your hand finally snapping you out of your train of painful thoughts and emotions. You looked down at your boy and a tear stung your eye. No matter how many times I run away and try not to reveal my past. I just always end up getting insults like these. What hurts is that I didn't even choose this life. I never wished to be abandoned as a child. But I sure do know what family is and how to protect and love those bonds.