~ 33 ~

"How long is this damn trail? We have been walking up this snowy hill for hours." Vinny complained through pants as she struggled to walk on the snow behind you.

"It's only been ten mins Vee. Stop being dramatic." Joanne who was next to her rolled her eyes.

"Dramatic my ass. Try walking in these shoes bish. And you are holding on to Ash for support. I have no one." Vinny scowled.

"Well you can hold on to Y/n. duh!" She says and Vinny rolls her eyes.

"Can't you see that she is already having a hard time keeping baby J up from sinking into the snow."

"Yeah! Don't even bother coming closer to me if not for help. Should have stayed back with Sarang and Jin." You say helping Jae to take his other step.

"Then go get use of your muscle pig boyfriend." Joanne say back.

"I would have if your dumb boyfriend didn't make all those idiotic men to race up." Vinny complains and then Ash shook her head before speaking, "I guess not all are idiotic. At least one cared enough to wait on the top after finishing the stupid race." She pointed up with her head and you all looked up. A big stupid grin plastered on your face when you saw that it was Jimin who was waiting few feet away, looking down at you and Jae while the others are hollering and shoving each other behind him.

"I really should make Jungkook to hang out more with Jimin than your alien boyfriend." Vinny muttered under her breath and Joanne scoffed. "Excuse me! It's not anyone's fault that Kook is anti romantic."

"Ok now knock it off. Why are you to picking on each other today. It's Christmas for heaven's sake." You scold both of them.

"Oh shut up. What do you care. You are full of oxytocin because you got some this morning. So of course you are not annoyed with anything at the moment." Vinny shoots making you red.

"Yah! What the- What are you even talking abo-"

"Oh please don't even open that mouth to lie. The sudden marks on your neck and the sex glow are giving it away pretty damn well." She teases and you quickly cover Jae's ears. These idiots don't even know how to filter when the kid is around. You whined inside your head and quickly bent forward to send Jae away. Vinny don't have breaks to her mouth when she is annoyed and frustrated. You know that damn too well. "Hun, why don't you run to Jimin." You say to Jae and like a good boy he is, he gives a nod and takes off to jump into his favorite person's arms.

Once Jae was out of sight, You pick up a ball of snow and turned to face your panting friend. Without any warning, you hit Vinny and complained. "Bish.. Jae was right here." Vinny froze for a second as the cold flaky ice ball broke on her covered head and crumbled down her face. Her mouth was hung open for a second and once she registered what happened, like a car ready to race, she switched gears. 

"Oh no you didn't." Vinny bent down to take some snow to throw at you but you quickly took off in the opposite direction. Vinny didn't stop there as she picked up another and charged at you like a mad woman. She can be scary when she is worked up and you love it because it's fun. Still scary though. Luckily Jungkook was there laughing while pointing at Hoseok.