~ 30 ~

Humming and almost dancing around, swaying your hips you flipped the final piece of pancake and topped it on a plate with the others. Grabbing the whipping cream and the bottle of honey, you walked over to the dining table with both hands full. It was late morning and you were too hungry to whip up a whole meal. So for now this would do since Jimin loves your pancakes. 

Setting the dining table presentably, you walked back to the counter to get the two glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice and turned only to stop in your tracks. After what felt like a long eventful night Jimin was at your sight for the very first time of the day. There he stood, across the dining table half asleep struggling to keep an eye open. His right hand ran it's course through his artfully messy morning hair, while his other vacant hand stayed casually stuffed into the pockets of one of your best loved black jogger's he owned.

To add more value to what at present looked like a real-life exquisite painting come to life, Jimin was evidently missing a piece of clothing on the top half making you discern a rainbow of feelings all at once. Your eyes involuntarily roamed across his perfectly chiseled abs up to his firm chest that walled within it selflessness beyond the immaculate skies and kindness that held the key to catharsis.

His lips curved into the happiest smile at the sight of you and you'd sworn that this man only got out of bed today with a mission to take your breath away.
Picture perfect scenes from the night before spiraled inside your head. Your brain evoked a trail of particularized specifics that your body memorized ever so effortlessly.
It put forth a collection of every intricate detail like how his skin felt with each caressing move or the time he held your head from bumping into the headboard, although you couldn't care less.
One minute he made love to you allowing you the gift of feelings it all second by second, filling you with his enticing presence, and yet the very next minute he had you spelling out his name muffled in moans, tuning into every sensation ever so accurately as he held you curbed at his mercy.                                                                                                                                                                                                            

"Y/n why aren't you in bed?" his 'just out of bed' voice sounded two octaves lower than the usual and somehow it was already your new favorite tune the universe has to offer. You were way too distracted to put the words together and reply to what he just asked. "Huh?" Was all you managed in a daze.

"I asked you why are you here and not beside me? You seem pretty distracted, My love. Everything ok?" You vigorously shake your head in an attempt to shrug away the purging thoughts in order to answer his question this time.

"Oh! I just made us some quick breakfast because I'm hungry and as for the distraction, I blame you" you raise an eyebrow and shift your gaze below indicating his bare body.

With a satisfied chin-pressed smile he stifled both his hand in his pockets. Jimin moved his body forward and whispered "That's because I have a cute intruder at home who seems to like my clothes" Pretending to be clueless of what he's saying, you had the urge to play along.

"Who?" You whisper back imitating his low tone as a kid would.

"Who else but You, my love" With a soft smile he pointed his index finger as he held the hem of his t-shirt that kept you covered at the moment.

You straighten yourself as you half drop your mouth recalling how his T-shirt was two sizes up and it felt so comfortable that you'd forgotten all about being in it. "I can give it back right now, if that's what you want." you teasingly drive your index finger over his body while holding the glass firmly so that you wouldn't spill it.