~ 21~

Making conversation, smiling and everything in the room seemed normal to an outsider. But the tension and awkwardness between you and Jimin didn't go unnoticed by some of them, specially by Vinny. She was furious that Kiya walked in linking hands with Jimin to destroy her whole plan. She watched you seated in the corner trying to avoid looking around as your emotions were unsettled. She forced you into this and now she was feeling bad.

"Jungkook, can I talk to you for a minute." Using of his full name and the tone Vinny just used, he knew that something was wrong. Wrong in the sense that he was in trouble. But he couldn't put his finger on anything that he did to make her upset. So he gives a nod and stands up from his seat to follow his girlfriend to a corner. 

"What's up? Everything ok?" He asks trying not to react when he sees her pissed off face.

"No! Everything is not OK! Did you just invite Kiya without telling me?" She shot directly without going around the topic.

"Y-yeah! I mean.. she's our friend so I thought of inviting her too." Jungkook immediately knew where he screwed up tonight. He knew that his girlfriend isn't very fond of Kiya but he didn't think that this would be something to irritate her. Besides, he had an ulterior motive.

"I know she's your friend Kook. but she wasn't suppose to be here. You ruined everything. This was supposed to be Y/n's time with Jimin not that snake's."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook couldn't help but furrow his brows at this and Vinny matched to that.

"What do you mean by what do you mean?" Vinny asks getting annoyed by the second. 

"What do you mean by Y/n's time with Jimin?" His voice was serious.

"Don't tell me you have been too blind to notice the things that's been going on. And paid no attention to the things I've been rambling the past few days." Vinny narrowed her eyes at Jungkook and he just shrugged looking guilty and clueless for a second. She sighed and filled him in since she couldn't hold back anymore. "Jimin and Y/n are obviously attracted to each other and had a thing going on.. but that dumbfuck messed up everything and now I'm trying to help them out creating a small plan. But then YOU... messed up everything." Vinny threw her hands up in the air feeling frustrated. 

"What? Y/n and Jimin? No way..No way." Jungkook blurted out without thinking much.

"What do you mean no way?" Vinny visibly frowned crossing her arms in front of her chest. Jungkook saw the look on Vinny's face and he knew that she was serious as well.

"Look, I don't know what you were going to do tonight but one of the reasons I invited Kiya was because I want her to be close to Jimin. She has been crushing over Jimin for years and I get that why Jimin didn't get attracted to her in the past but now she is changed. So I think that she is a good match for Jimin now." Vinny scoffed at that and looked away as she tried to stay calm. Jungkook saw her mood getting worse so before she could misunderstand he wanted to get one thing right as he spoke.

"And I want you to know that I have nothing against Y/n. Just as much as you love her, I love her too.. she and Jae are like family. I care for them a lot and I think Y/n is amazing. But babes.. Jimin is my best friend, my buddy, my brother... and I want nothing but the best for him as well. He went through so much and beared so much at young age. And now it's his time to be free and happy with no burdens. He deserves a chance to feel free and live a simple life. And I want him to start it from a place with no major responsibilities."