~ 25 ~

Shutting off the alarm quickly, you turned to look if your boy woke up to the noise. Luckily he didn't and was peacefully sleeping next to you. He looked happy even when he was sleeping and you had a feeling it was because of Jimin. Jae was surprised last night and was over the moon when you told him that he will be spending the night at Jimin's. He was all clingy to Jimin as he kept saying he missed him. It warmed your heart to see their bond again. And this time it felt different, it felt more beautiful, specially now that Jimin is the man you are dating. 

Smiling wide feeling happy, you head to the bathroom to freshen up before heading to the kitchen. Last night you and Jimin talked less and cuddled more after putting Jae to sleep. You both had a lot to talk about and breaking this to Jae was the main one. Jimin said he will certainly not stay away or take things slower than necessary. He said he didn't want to hide anything from Jae and wanted to express himself openly. You agreed to it but still didn't know how to tell your son that his Mr. Angel is now his Momma's lover.

Putting all the thoughts aside, you decided to cook a hearty meal to celebrate the giddy feeling and the fullness you were feeling. You also wanted to cook something delicious for Jimin and pack his lunch so that he could take it to work. You knew that he loves your cooking so much, so this is the least you could do.

Opening the fridge, you frowned a little as there were not much to cook a hearty meal. But still you could cook something delicious. Grabbing all the remaining ingredients, you went over to the counter to prepare the meal. You hummed slightly as you were feeling happy in your heart.

Wanting to set the pot on the stove, you give a one last glance towards Jimin's room door and turned to cook the rest as there was no sign of him. You wondered if he was feeling a bit shy like you. No matter how familiar you two are with each other and already kissed and cuddled, it's still new. You two just started to get involved and there were so much to express. But then you remembered that this was Jimin. You have seen so many sides of him but shy and him don't go together much. 

Just as you were lost in thoughts, stirring the stew, you heard light steps from behind. Before you could turn to look, a strong hand snaked around your waist from behind. His palm glided over your stomach and stopped flat in the middle. His touch sent tingles as you felt him through your shirt.

"Good morning... love." Jimin's morning husky voice sent shivers down your spine as his lips pressed against your ear. You felt butterflies everywhere for the sudden word he used. Is that my nick name from him? You wondered and managed to squeak a good morning back. You felt his smile against your head as he wrapped his other hand around your chest and pressed your back against his body into a warm hug.

"What are you doing?" He asks pressing gentle kisses one after another starting from your temple to the side of your face. Your eyes closed for few seconds and tried to stay calm even though you were feeling the flutters.

"Making you a meal. Sadly I couldn't prepare much since there were only few things left." You place your hand on top of his. Loving every bit of this moment. 

"Hmm.. smells nice. I'll come home early.. We can go grocery shopping." He says as you continued to stir the stew from your other free hand.

"It's ok. You don't have to come early. We can go later when you are back." You say to him since he already missed work yesterday because of you.