~ 24 ~

The whole day felt like a drag but you were glad that it came to an end. But still going back to an empty home felt sad and unsettling. Your boy was out on a three day school camp and it was making you miss your boy so much. It was already the second day without your son at home and you wished for the time to pass quickly. Taking your phone out, you dialed up Joanne's number to check on your kid just like last night. You turned to your road and started walking in a lazy pace as you waited for Joanne to answer.  

"I was waiting for your call. Don't worry I fed your boy well and put him to sleep with his friends." Joanne chuckled as soon as she answered.

"You know me. So how did he do today?" You ask smiling wide.

"He's amazing as always Y/n. Your boy is so smart and talented. He did all the activities well and had a good time." Joanne filled you up.

"Really? I'm happy to here that. I just want him to be happy in everything that he is doing."

"Well.. he is in good hands. Are you on your way home?" She asks.

"Yup. On my way to the empty home. I miss my baby a lot." You whined a little not caring that the person passing by could hear you. Sighing and complaining you made it up the stairs while talking to Joanne. The reason to feel this lonely was because it was not only your son who was away from you but your friends too. Joanne was at the camp with your precious son and Vinny went to visit Jungkook's hometown for a family function. She was nervous and excited since it was the first time meeting them. So you didn't bother her with your whines.

"Alright then. I'll let you sleep. I just reached the top. See you the day after tomorrow." You say while pouting even though you knew she couldn't see it.

"Actually, we are coming back tomorrow night. We will be done with the event earlier than we planned. So everyone decided to return home. I'll bring Jae over so you don't have to worry about picking him up." Joanne informs you sounding a little sleepy, probably tired.

"Alright then. Thanks Jo. Go ahead and sleep now. Good night and take care of my baby." You say smiling as you heard her yawn.

"Will do. Good night Y/n." Joanne wished back and hung up. Shaking your head and letting out a breathy sigh, you walked towards the door to get inside and take a long hot shower.

Placing your bag on the couch you went ahead to grab a water bottle from the fridge to drink. You looked around and pouted when your eyes settled on the hyped up squirrel moving around. Taking few steps back to the living room, you checked on him to see if he got enough water and food. "Hey Pokey.. it's just you and me now. Do you miss Jae too?" You ask stretching out a finger to stroke him. You were reminded of the time you met Pokey and your heart twisted at the memory. "Do you miss your rescuer like me?" You ask shamelessly as your mind drifted to Jimin. 

You have been trying to get close to Jimin but he seems to be pushing you away. You did almost everything that you possibly could and you did get him to react but that's it. He is not approaching you at all. He keeps getting swept away by that Kiya. A frown settles in your face at the thought of her. Part of you wanted to believe that she is nothing more than just a friend to Jimin, but the other part makes you doubt that he is moving on and got something going with her. You weren't sure but you didn't like it and wished for it not to be true.