Chapter 10

SMUT WARNING

            Lindsey had stopped wiggling when he kissed her. She had been subconsciously wanting him to kiss her again. He excelled at kissing. He lifted his head and looked into her eyes. She noticed that he was breathing a little heavier. His blue eyes had darkened with desire. When was the last time someone had looked at her that way? Not since before she entered the police academy. She remembered that she only had a towel on and that it was barely on her now. She suddenly wanted to feel more than the kisses on her mouth. She wanted to feel his hands on her.

            Adam saw her eyes darken as she stopped laughing. He loved the sweet taste of her lips. Would she allow his hands on her? His mouth? What more would she allow? He was still fully clothed as he straddled her body. He grabbed her hands above her head as he bent down to kiss her again. A little more demanding and she responded by parting her lips, allowing his tongue to enter. He felt her leg bending a little. He let go off her hands and let them go to her shoulders, massaging her again. She moaned into his mouth. He was almost sitting on her. His hard on was starting to ache in his shorts. Slowly his hands went to her breasts. He felt her sharp intake of breath. She started pressing herself into his hands. He was waiting for her to stop him and was relieved when she didn't. 

          Lindsey was getting very turned on. He was slowly massaging her breasts now. Squeezing them gently. She pressed herself into his hands, trying to send him a silent message. He got the message. Her hands went to the back of his head, forcing his head to move a little lower. He lifted his head and saw what her eyes were telling him. She saw a slight smile appear before he started kissing her throat, slowly making his way to her breasts. She gasped when he took a hardened nipple into his mouth. She kept her hands in his short hair. She was going to direct where his mouth went.

          Adam smiled to himself as Lindsey had put her hands into his hair, gently forcing him to move his head lower. He happily obliged her. As one hand ran over a very hard nipple, he put his mouth on the other one. Her gasp of pleasure spurning him on. Both her knees were now raised behind him. Her body arched as she pressed his head against her chest, moaning softly. Her knees then lowered back down as he felt her push his head lower still. This time he moaned as he caressed her body, kisses following each caress. He removed the towel completely. His eyes roamed over her briefly. She was beautiful. He let his hands travel to the spot in between her legs. He could feel the heat coming off of her. He separated her legs as he sat in between them. He sat up and watched her face as he then inserted a finger inside her. She bucked instinctively. He knew what she wanted by the wetness that he was feeling. Her eyes had closed as he inserted another finger. God, she felt so wet. He moved to a laying position and put his mouth where his fingers were. She jumped slightly. He felt her hands in his hair again. 

         Lindsey was surprised when she felt his mouth and fingers on her. Michael had never done this to her. She was loving it.  She raised her knees again and spread them a little wider. She held onto his head again while moaning in pleasure. It was taking every bit of self control to keep from bucking against his mouth. She felt a finger curl inside her. Soon her body was shaking violently as she came.

          Adam was relentless in his oral assault. He hummed against her as he curled a finger inside her. He felt the shaking as she came against his mouth. After she came, he stood up to take his clothes off. She let her eyes roam over his well muscled body. Her beautiful eyes widened when she saw his hardened shaft. He was a very large man. He looked into her eyes again, making sure that she wasn't going to stop him. He pulled a condom out of his pocket.(Yes, he came prepared). He slipped it on before entering her. He closed his eyes briefly as he enjoyed the feeling of being inside her. She was very tight. He almost went right there. He stopped to regain control of himself. He also wanted to give her time to get used to him. He started moving slowly inside her.