Chapter 23

LOTS OF SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER

           Lindsey and Adam straightened up his place and were getting everything ready for the slumber party. The other two couples were picking up the beer and pizza. They would watch some movies on Amazon. Adam had jokingly told Austin to pick up some porn. He shook his head when Austin was all for it. Austin thought it would be funny to see how the women reacted to the video. Lindsey had told the girls about the bet. Sami and Oleana were game. Sami and Chance hadn't had sex yet, but she was ready for that step. When it came time to snuggle under the blankets, each couple would find their own little corner of the room. The three women had naughty minds. So did the men. The women weren't the least embarrassed. They would still be under a blanket so nothing would be seen. They had no problems being heard. Having roommates and neighbors, it didn't bother them. They figured that if you were afraid of being heard when you had a roommate, why have sex then? Silly reasoning but it made sense to them. Lindsey already knew that Chance had heard them before. After she got over the initial embarrassment, she got over it. She wasn't ashamed of what she and Adam had.

           Austin and Chance were picking up the pizzas when they noticed Michael walking up to their car. Sami saw him and went on instant alert. They had to make sure that they didn't reveal anything, even though the other two cops more than likely had already told him what they knew. It was now a game of cat and mouse with them.

          "Well what do we have here? Where are the other two?" Michael asked, hoping to catch a glimpse of Lindsey.

          "I don't know. What time is it, Austin?" Chance asked.

           Sami was the one to look at her watch and answered instead. "It looks like it's time for Lindsey to give Adam his daily blow job. You know that always happens around six." Austin and Chance had to turn their heads to hide their snickers. They couldn't believe that came out of Sami's mouth. "Get out of our way, Michael. We are running late to an orgy." More snickers. Sami turned to get in the car when Michael grabbed her arm. Sami was quick. She took her gun from her belt and pressed it into his balls. "Touch me again, bitch, and I'll shoot these off for you." She waited until he was gone before putting her gun away.

        "That was great, sweetheart," Chance told her as they drove off. When they got to Adam's, they told them everything. Adam stared at Sami. He wished that he had heard that exchange. These three women were really something else.

         "Ok, ladies, I also picked up some extra movies. Did I get good ones, Adam?" Austin asked.

       Adam face palmed himself, shaking his head. Why did Austin just throw him under the bus? He was relieved when Lindsey nudged him and grinned wickedly. He raised his brows at her before he grinned back. The women wanted to change their clothes before they ate. Adam locked his door and shut the curtains as the ladies went to change. The weren't prepared for what the ladies were wearing. All three came down wearing the sexiest lingerie they had ever seen. Three sets of eyes  early popped out of their heads as they started drooling. Adam looked over at the other two men and saw the same expressions that he probably had. Each only looking at their own woman, though. Adam went to hand Lindsey a beer and some pizza. He was so distracted by her attire that he almost dropped everything.

           "Where did you get that thing?" He whispered into her ear.

          "From Sami. Do you not like it?" She got a little worried.

           "How am I supposed to watch any movies now? All I want to do right now is throw the blanket on us."

           "I don't think that you are the only one with that problem." Adam looked around and noticed that she was right. Austin and Chance were having a hard time eating. They put on a comedy first. When the pizza had been eaten and they each had another beer, Austin had slipped in one of the porn flicks. Oleana had picked it out. Oleana, really? Adam grabbed the blanket and covered them. They were leaning against the couch. Sami and Chance were by the stairs, and Oleana and Austin were on the other side of the chair. All were under blankets. "I'm going to enjoy this," he whispered. Her hands were already on him. She was really getting into this. There was something about the threat of getting caught that turned them both on. She was developing a naughty side. He liked it. He could hear soft moans coming from the stairs. His eyes darted that way quickly. Chance's head was leaned back on the stairs as Sami was far under the blanket. He figured correctly that she was giving Chance a blow job for the first time. His body jumped when he felt Lindsey doing the same thing. Why did he all of a sudden get the feeling that the women had set all this up? He couldn't do anything but roll with it. He parted his legs to give her better access. She had definitely become an expert at this now. His body started to jerk violently as he shots his wad down her throat. He checked to see if anyone was watching. They weren't. They were preoccupied with what was being done to them. Each women had been flipped onto their backs around the same time.

         "I love you, Adam. Make me go wild," Lindsey kissed him hungrily before pulling the blanket all the way over her. She had to bite her hand to keep herself quiet. Sami wasn't being so quiet. Sami had told her that this would be her first time with Chance. This was very kinky but exciting at the same time. Adam tried something a little different as he placed his mouth on her. He slowly stuck a finger somewhere that she wasn't expecting. Her body tensed up for a second before relaxing. He looked up at her. He saw her slight nod as she bit her lip. The rest of what he would like to try would have to wait but he could still do this. He moved his finger slowly and carefully as he sucked on her. She was starting to thrust against him hard. She seemed to enjoy this. Her legs started to shake as he worked her into a frenzy. Adam could hear one of the other females getting a little loud. Lindsey had bit her hard to keep from crying out as she exploded. Adam kissed his way up her body to her mouth. It was very hot under the blanket. He needed some air.

         "I love you, woman," he growled before kissing her. He felt her part her legs and hook them around his.  He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as he entered her slowly. He saw that special look in her eyes whenever he entered her. He pulled the blanket back over their heads after getting some air. He then took both her hands and entwined their fingers as he thrust into her. He stared into her eyes the whole time. She kept up with his rhythm. Nice and slow for awhile. When he sped up a little she still matched him. They were both close. They could hear the others, not even trying to be quiet. Lindsey was ready at the same time as Adam was. Whit final thrust from both, Adam crashed his lips to hers to smother their cries. Their fingers were still intertwined together. After he pulled out, he spooned behind her and held her.

           "Anyone in need of a smoke?" Austin asked out of the blue. Everyone looked at each other before cracking up. The girls put their little outfits back on and went back upstairs to put on their real pjs. Short and top sleep sets. "Well, that was interesting." Adam and Chance nodded in agreement. They all wore goofy grins, however. "I think that you and Sami were the loudest, buddy."

         "What do you expect? It was the first time for us, after all." The women rejoined them. Lindsey had decided to step out onto the deck to smoke.

          "I was only kidding, Linds," Austin told her.

          "I always need a smoke after I finish with Adam. He is always just sooo hot," she shot back. She winked saucily at Adam. The guys had put only their shorts back on while the girls were upstairs.

         "Who would like another beer?" Chance asked. Everyone raised their hand. "I think that we all worked up a thirst. Especially my woman." Sami threw an empty bottle at him at the same time Lindsey had reached inside to hit him upside the head.

          "Don't be making fun of my cousin."

          "I wasn't, Linds. Any noise means that I was doing something right."

          "That's how I look at it, too, babe," Sami said. "Now get your sexy self back over here and sit that cute ass down."

          "Lindsey, hurry up with your cigarette and get your cute butt back in here."

          "What is wrong with us people?" Austin asked.

           "Nothing is wrong with us. We are just healthy adults enjoying healthy relationships, sweetie."

            "Ok, new name for our group. Instead of the Fab Four, how about the Dirty Half Dozen?" Austin asked. Everyone just stared at him like he had grown two heads. Then they burst out laughing.

            "Oh my god, Austin," Lindsey said in between laughs. "You know what? I kind of like it." She raised her beer. "Here's to the Dirty Half Dozen. In more ways than one." She winks at them. They all raise their bottles.