Chapter 25

Adam, Chance and Austin geared up along with all of the other cops and drove out. Chance bought him the cup of coffee that he needed. They drove with the lights going until they right before they reached Jenner. It wasn't quite dark yet. They found the road that led up to the house. They parked the cars, not wanting to alert the suspects. Adam and Chance took lead. They had guns drawn as they crept up silently to the house. The lights were on inside. Tim and Austin went around the back. Adam came up one of the sides and managed to look into a window. He could see her tied up to a bed, asleep. Chance had seen the two men in the living room. The four men talked quietly on their radios. On the count of three they would go in.

          "Ready to rescue your love, Adam?" Chance asked. The adrenaline was already flowing through their veins. "Ok, on the count of three. One.... Two...... THREE!" He broke down the door just as Tim and Austin came through the back door.

           "On the floor! Now!" Adam and Austin yelled at the two men. One of them reached for his weapon only to get wounded by Tim.  Austin searched the injured man while Adam searched the other one after slamming his head into the floor. This was the one he had overheard on the radio. The weapons had been confiscated. The men were handcuffed and read their rights.

        "How does he contact you?" Adam demanded. The man refused to answer. Adam heard a noise come from the bedroom. He ran in there and turned on the light to find Lindsey awake and staring at him, tears streaming down her face. "Lindsey, thank god. Here, let me get you untied."

          Lindsey thought she was dreaming when she heard a gun go off. When she saw Adam standing in the doorway, she couldn't believe it. Yet here he was untying her arms and legs. As soon as she was free she threw herself into Adam's arms and he held her tightly. Adam pulled back and took her face into her hands.

          "Lindsey, that little speech you made broke my heart. Nothing could stop me from loving you. Especially doing what you have to do to survive. Never, ever doubt that." He kissed her softly. He didn't want to let her go. They had found her in time.

         "Adam, could you two come out here. Maybe Lindsey could get them to talk."

      Adam watched as that cold blue gaze entered her eyes again. Oh yeah, she wanted a word with them. Lindsey walked into the kitchen and grabbed a carving knife out of a drawer before entering the kitchen. She sat down on the floor in front of the two men. 

         "Now gentlemen, you are going to tell me everything I want to know." The two men had never seen the look in her eyes and it was scary as hell. She told Austin to release one of Officer Brown's arms and to hold it still so that his hand was against the floor. She took the knife and started that knife game where it goes in between each finger very fast. She started out slow so that the men knew what her intent was. She sped up and hit a finger on purpose. That got the man talking.

          "He always texts us. He lets us know where to meet each time. My phone can only receive text messages." She took his phone and tossed it to Adam. 

           "Get these two down to the station and book them. Dirty cops make me sick to my stomach. I want to talk to you about a plan I came up with while I was tied up. It's the only way that we will catch Michael." They all sat down. "He is supposed to be here tomorrow. I say that we wait here for him. Hide the other cars somewhere. When we hear Michael's car, you guys can hide somewhere. It is the only way to catch him."

         "She is right. If he shows up and finds her missing, he will come up with something new and the case will drag on. Looks like we are spending the night here." Tim told them. He called his wife, explaining what happen. Austin and Chance did the same thing. Sami and Oleana had been relieved that Lindsey was ok. Tim had notified some of the other officers to hide their cars and to still stay at their posts. They sat around the coffee table and played cards.

            "I have to say Linds, you did a great job keeping your wits about you when you got him to talk. Even that long message for Adam. We all know about what you went through before. You need to get something through that thick skull of your. None of us would think any less of you for doing what you need to do in order to survive. I know that you were just trying to prepare him for the worst. It isn't cheating if you are being raped and you shut your mind down while it's happening. Most people wouldn't understand why you wouldn't fight, but we do. We saw what happened every time you fought back. Shutting yourself down to minimize damage to yourself is ok. Michael is a sadistic bastard. All four of us know that. Ok? We all love you, Linds." Chance had told her. She tensed up a little again. 

           "I just didn't know exactly what was going to be done to me but I knew that it wasn't going to be good. Then when they mentioned loading me with ecstasy, that scared the hell out of me. I have heard bad things about that one, plus the date rape drug probably would have been given to me, also. Just the thought of hearing myself say that the drugs made me do something sounds so wrong. So lame."

          "Adam, why don't you take her into the other room and get some rest. It's been a hard day for you both. We will keep watch on everything," Austin told him. "We will get this bastard, Linds. It's almost over." He gave her a big hug before Adam led her to the master bedroom so that she would have access to the bathroom.

         Adam shut the door quietly and turned on a lamp that was by the bed. He sat down and looked at Lindsey. The day's events playing over and over in his mind. The fear of not knowing where she was, to hearing her on the radio, to finding her tied up.  All the emotions that he had been feeling came rushing to the surface. He pulled her down onto his lap so that she was straddling his legs. His eyes bore into hers. She could see all of the emotion in them. It broke her heart that he had been put through hell today. There was also a desperate need in his eyes. She put her hands in his hair and held his head still as she claimed his lips in a kiss that set him on fire. She had the same desperate need as he did because she hadn't known if she would see him again. His hands were on the back of her neck. The kiss grew even more heated. Their breathing got heavier as he took her shirt off.  He buried his face into her breasts and inhaled her scent. This wasn't about going slow or being tender. This was pure, raw hunger they were feeling right now. The need to belong to each other was the only thing on their minds. She pulled his shirt off. They both stood up and took the remainder of their clothing off. Adam had her lean over the bed. He spread her legs with his as he held onto her waist. They were still standing with her bent over the bed as he checked to see how wet she was first. He growled at her.

                "Do you want me, Lindsey? Can I make you mine right now? No matter what you go through, you are mine." He slid into her slowly, making her moan. "You feels so go around me, Linds. The way your walls clench as I slide in and out like this." He rotated his hips as he thrust into her again. Her knees almost buckled but he held her up in this position. He could go in very deep this way. "Would you like me to go fast, harder like this?" He demonstrated for her, making her cry out in need. "That's it, Lindsey." He pulled her hips towards him every time he thrust in. 

           "Adam, please, oh yes. Faster please. Fuck, my knees are about to give, Adam. You are in there so deep. Harder and faster. I need you so bad right now."

           The need was animalistic for both of them. Lindsey was turned on by Adam's wildness. Adam felt her body start to shake but he still held on. This need was going to take all night to fill. He felt her release as she cried out against the bedspread.  He pulled out and let her recover for a minute. He touched her face. "I love you so much, my beautiful mermaid. I want to erase all the bad thoughts from your mind. The only thing that matters in this room is us." He lays on his back and watches as she climbs onto him. He helps regulate her rhythm as she rotates her hip as she grinds against him.

         "Lindsey, when you do that, I can't think. My god, this feels too good. Can't hold off much longer. Go with me, Linds." He slips his hand in between their bodies and starts playing with her clit. He watches as her face gets such an intense look, lips parted, eyes unfocused as her body acts of its own volition. "That's it, baby, that's it." He puts his tongue into her mouth with a searing kiss as the both go together. He holds her as her body goes through a couple of aftershocks. 

          "Adam, don't ever stop doing that to me. That was so intense."