Chapter 11

SMUT WARNING

                 Lindsey had rolled onto her stomach, still asleep. Adam started kissing her shoulder lightly. He slowly made his way down her back. He ran his hand down her back until he reached her nicely shaped butt. One of her legs was bent, giving him some access to her. His hand slid over her butt and between her legs. He slid a finger inside her. She started making little sounds in her sleep.

          Lindsey was laying on her stomach when she felt Adam touching her. She thought that she was dreaming it until she felt the finger entering her. She couldn't help the sounds that escaped her. His fingers just somehow knew how to work her. She woke up more as her body started to move against his finger. She started to raise herself only to have Adam lift her so that she was on her knees so that her butt was sticking up. He pushed the rest of her body down. She grabbed onto her pillow as she felt him insert another finger. She was actually enjoying this way. It felt a little different. She felt his mouth on her again and she moaned with pleasure.

            Adam had put her up on her knees and leaned down behind her. He assaulted her with his fingers and mouth relentlessly. His fingers went in deeper than the first time. It was the way he had positioned her. It would be more intense like this. He felt her body start to quiver with another climax. He gave her a minute to recover before reaching down for his shorts. He took out another condom and slipped it on. Seeing that she was ready again, he entered her from behind. Fuuuuck, she felt so good molded around him. She was trying to buck back against him, almost making him lose control.

           Lindsey was recovering from that intense orgasm when Adam had thrust into her from behind. She almost fell on her face. This angle was so intense to her. She really liked it better this way. He was hitting her very deep, making her whimper. She instinctively pushed back against him. Matching him thrust for thrust. Just as she was almost ready to go, he leaned over her back, fisted one hand in her hair, turning her head to kiss her hard as he did one final super hard thrust that shattered them both. She cried out against his mouth as she came in waves. When he released her mouth, he kissed her neck.

            "My god, Lindsey," he said, collapsing next to her. His body going through little after shocks. "That was sure explosive. Wow."

             "It sure the fuck was. I thought that you were going to break my body there for a second." She rolled over to look at him. She cupped his face and kissed him. "Was that your way of telling me that it's time to get up?"

            "Not really. I just happened to wake up and then you kicked the sheet off. I couldn't think after that. It's not my fault that you are an extremely attractive woman," he said, making her blush. "It's true, Lindsey. You are very beautiful. Your determination, your strength, your vulnerability that you try to hide. Everything that makes you who you are. I really hope you give me the chance to know the real you outside of this room." Adam saw her eyes tear up a little and had thought that he said something wrong. "I would like more than a one night stand. Or in this case, a one day stand." He captured her lips once more.

           "I would like that, too. I'll admit that being in another relationship scares me a little, considering what happened with my last one. I'm not sure how this will affect our jobs, though."

          "We will figure it out, together. I mean, I know that I can't just walk up to you at the station and start feeling you up. Tim would nail me for sexual harassment." He smiled as she cracked up about that. He then put his hand on her cheek and looked into her eyes. "I'm nothing like him, Lindsey. I won't stop you from being you. I admire a woman who works hard to be what she wants to be. I do know that even out here in California, some men still discriminate against women doing certain jobs. It is wrong, but it still happens in this day and age. At least the Chief doesn't base anything on gender, he goes by ability and drive. He talks about you with pride." He kissed her again and she just about melted.