Chapter 19

SMUT WARNING 

           Adam was waiting impatiently for Austin and Chance to leave. He and Lindsey needed to talk. It would be quite a few days before Lindsey could go back to her home. She couldn't really work while the shooting was reviewed by Internal Affairs. They all knew that she would be cleared. It was just routine. Finally, the two other men decided to leave. They hugged Lindsey goodnight. 

         "I was beginning to think that they would never leave," Lindsey said as she finished off the bottle of whiskey that she had been drinking. She watched as Adam closed all of the curtains and locked the doors. He even checked the windows downstairs. He even had a security alarm for his place. He was a gamer and had all his gaming stuff in the downstairs bedroom.

        "Would you like more to drink, Linds?"

        "Why, Officer Rupp, are you trying to get me drunk? If you are, I will gladly have another."

       Adam went and opened another bottle of whiskey. He was feeling pretty good himself. He passed the stereo on his way to the kitchen and remembered something. Now that they were alone, he could play that song that he was talking about at the bar. After he had seen the video of her trying to dance drunk to MC Hammer. That had been hilarious to watch. He put on Bad Company's Feel Like Making Love and handed her a drink. They were drinking shots again.

        "Lindsey, dance with me, please?"

        She blinked up at him and smiled. She stood up and went into his arms. She closed her eyes as she listened to one of her favorite songs. She knew it word for word and sang along with it softly. Hearing her sing along with it turned him on. When the chorus came on, he was singing it, too. She opened her eyes when she heard his voice. It really did a number on her heart. They were dancing very suggestively. Hands were roaming as they danced and ground against each other. When the song was over, Adam scooped her up and carried her upstairs. He needed her so badly right now. He needed affirmation that she was still his. He laid her down and kissed her. 

        "I need you, Lindsey. I almost lost you twice today. Once because of my stupid ranting at myself, and the second when you were attacked. I need to know that you are still mine." He kissed her like there was no tomorrow. His hands were setting her on fire.

        Lindsey placed both hands on the sides of his face. "Adam, it took what happened today to make me realize that I love you. I am yours for as long as you want me. Hopefully it will be awhile. Now, do like that song says and make love to me." Adam helped her get out of her clothes. He was careful of her bandaged arms. He tried to be gentle with her bruised face. She felt his hot breath on her neck and she closed her eyes. He bit gently, making her moan. She wanted him so badly right now and he was going to slow. With a strength that he didn't know that she had, she flipped him over and started taking his clothes off.

         "You are going way to slow right now. I want you, Adam, NOW!" She finished taking his clothes off and put her mouth on his as she slid onto him. He gripped her waist. She had never been this aggressive and it really turned him on. A lot. She moved up and down slowly at first. Rotating her hips. Then she decided that she wanted him fast and hard. She would slow down and speed up. It was driving Adam insane. He wanted to give it to her hard. He moved her body up and down with his hands as he kept thrusting up against her. He watched as she tossed her head back  and cried out his name as she gave in to the pleasure. He then sat up and pushed her onto her back while he was on his knees. He kept hold of her waist as she wrapped her legs around him. She held on to his arms as her body was arched off the bed. He rubbed his thumb over her clit as he went faster until they were both gasping. With one final hard thrust for both of them, they each had the most earth shattering climax that they ever had. Her body went limp after he pulled out. She was wearing a very satisfied smile as Adam covered them with the blankets.