Chapter 34

SMUT WARNING

              Adam sets Lindsey down to bring their bags into the room. Lindsey grabs something out of the bag before Adam could see what it was and runs into the bathroom. Adam sees that there was champagne on ice and a tray of fruit awaiting them. There were bouquets of roses and carnations in the room. After he pours two glasses of champagne for them, the bathroom door opens up. Lindsey comes out wearing a light purple lacy lingerie set. Adam let's his eyes roam over her body and has difficulty breathing. He walks over to her and holds out the glass.

         "To my very sexy and beautiful wife." He holds his glass up to hers and then takes a few sips. He is surprised when she takes his glass from him and sets both glasses down. She then wraps her arms around his neck.

          "I think that it is time to take me to bed, Detective Rupp. Time to officially claim me as your wife." She stood up on her toes and brought his head down to hers so that she could kiss him. Adam's arm went around her in an instant. She loved being in his arms. His hands were roaming her body. She stepped back to help him undress. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt, kissing along his chest as she did. 

           Adam just stood there as she undressed him. He was enjoying her attempt at seduction. It was definitely working. The sight of her dressed like this had already made him rock hard. He felt her hands unzipping his pants. She slid those down and he stepped out of them. Next she went for his boxers. She went onto her knees as she pulled those down. He watched as she then took him into her sweet mouth. He parted his legs slightly as he put his hands in her hair. She stood up for a minute, just to push him back against a wall, before getting back onto her knees. Adam was going to need something to help hold him up as she continued sucking on him. 

           "My god, Linds. Your mouth is just incredible. Please don't stop." He held onto her head as he pumped himself into her mouth while she sucked. This was heaven to him. His body soon felt that familiar urge. "Fuck, Lindsey. Can't hold back any longer." He shot himself down her throat. He almost slid down to the floor when she stood up. He watched her get something else out of her bag. He raised an eyebrow at her when he saw her holding a small tube.

          "Adam, there is something I would like for us to try. I have done a little research on this and I know that you will be gentle with me. I know that you have secretly been wanting to do this because you have put your finger there before. I think that I am ready now." She hands him the tube of lube. He felt a rush of excitement course through him, making him hard again.

           "Are you sure, Linds?" When she nods, he walks her backwards to the bed. He starts by kissing her as he unlaced her outfit. His hot mouth kisses a trail down her body. First stopping at her breast that had become a little fuller. As he sucked on a nipple, she moaned and started to writhe her body. She wanted so much more. His mouth went down to that spot between her legs. As his mouth worked her, he put some lube on his finger and put it into her other entrance. She stiffened for a second before relaxing her body into it. He then attempted a second finger, making her gasp in pleasure.  He slid his fingers in and out as he bit her sensitive bud. Lindsey cried out his name as she exploded. He gave her a minute to recover before flipping her onto her stomach. He lifted her butt up and lubed himself. "Lindsey, you need to let me know if you want me to stop. I will try to make this as pleasurable as I can for you." He slid himself in slowly. He rubbed her back to help keep her body from instinctively tensing up. She seemed to be enjoying it so far. He was trying to give her time to adjust by going slowly.

         "Adam, I need more of you." She backs into him fast, making them both gasp in pleasure. "Oh, fuck, Adam. That just feels, oh fuck." He was stretching her to the limit. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure. She felt him move slowly in her and she was soon writhing in pleasure against him.