Chapter 32

SMUT WARNING

             Adam lays her down gently onto the bed and slowly takes her clothes off for her.

          "It is so good to have you back where you belong." He puts his lips on hers gently at first. He goes in for a second kiss, enjoy the taste of her mouth. They hadn't been able to do more than hold hands all week. He wanted to savor every moment. He wanted to feel every inch of her. To reacquaint himself with her body. "Just relax and enjoy. That is all I want you to do right now." He kissed her neck. He kissed a trail along her soft skin down to her breasts. "I have missed touching these. They will get fuller soon. I'm surprised that I hadn't noticed that they had gotten a little fuller already. Some detective I make when I don't notice little things like that." She gasped as he took one into his mouth. He gently bit one hardened nipple before swirling his tongue around it. His hands trailed down her curvy body. Going over the scar on her side lightly. He felt her stiffen a little as he touched the scar. He looked into her eyes. "Linds, you are still beautiful, even with the scar. That doesn't make a difference to me." He went back to doing what he was doing. His hands went down to the spot between her legs. He could feel the heat coming off her. He parted her legs and slipped a finger into her. "You are sooo wet already. I've missed doing this to you. I've missed tasting you. You taste so sweet. I'm going to make you squirm so bad." He moves his body lower so that he could put his mouth on her. Her soft moans were music to his ears. He gently bit her nub and sucked on it hard. His tongue swirled around as he pumped three fingers in and out. He felt her legs start to shake before she wrapped them around his neck. Her body arched off the bed as the orgasm ripped through her.

         "Oh my god, Adam. Please do that some more. I need this so bad." Her hands were in his hair. He was setting her on fire. "I'm about to go again. Fuuuuck, Adam. Please!" Her body wouldn't stop the shaking. Even after he stood up to remove his clothing. She held her arms out to him. "I need to feel you, Adam. It's been too long."

           "You are right. A week is too long." He pressed his lips to hers as he entered her. "I have missed this so much this week. Let me know if anything hurts, ok? As much as I want this, if I cause you to feel any pain, we will have to stop." 

            "Having to stop will be painful. You are doing most of the work, anyways. I need this." She wrapped her legs around his hips as he moved slowly. She wanted to move her body with his but he held onto her hips so that she couldn't move to much. 

           Adam was just enjoying the feeling of being inside her again. It may have only been a week but it felt longer. He didn't want to go too fast or too hard for fear of hurting her. He leaned over her as he thrust into her. When he started to move a little faster, her breathing became more labored. He knew that she was almost there. He couldn't hold back any longer. He needed to go a little harder. She cried out against him mouth as they both went over the edge together.

             Lindsey lay on her side in front of Adam. She entwined her fingers with his as he laid his arm over her hip. 

            "Are you truly happy, Adam?"

           "Of course I am.  There is no place else I would rather be than right here with you. Why'd you ask?" 

            "I don't know. I mean, you are an extremely handsome man that is soon going to be tied down with a wife and a child. I just don't want you to have any regrets later on." She was starting to get stuck in her head again.

           "Lindsey, roll over and look at me, please." Adam waits for her to turn over. He tilts her head up so that she is looking at him. "Are you thinking about your past again?" She nods slightly.