Chapter 14

After arriving back at their complex, everyone went into Lindsey's living room. Lindsey had noticed that Chance was sitting against the couch next to Sami. His arm was behind her. Good, she thought. Sami was perfect for her lovable friend. She was starting to get a little tired. She waited for Oleana to tell them what she had learned.

          "So, this Ramon guy approached me about working for him. He needs some party girls to help deliver some packages to some very important people. He figured that I was just some arm candy. He asked about my friends. Said that we could make more working for him than we would working on the street. He gave me his number."

           "Great job, Oleana. It's getting late and I'm a little tired after dealing with Michael. We can figure out our next step tomorrow. I should probably go to the gym first. Haven't been in a couple of days." She bid the others goodnight. Only Adam remained. He wasn't ready to leave, yet.

         "I know that you are tired. I'll leave you alone soon, I promise. I just want to make sure that you are okay before I go home." He looked at her for a minute. She had done well tonight but he had known that some of the things that Michael had said still got to her a little. She sat down and grabbed his hand to pull him down next to her.

         "Adam, would you stay with me again tonight?  It's ok if you don't want to, I just thought that I would ask." She really liked spending alone time with him. He seemed to really like her and he has already stood up to Michael on her behalf a few times. A woman could easily lose her heart to a man like Adam.

          He touched her face softly. "I'd be more than happy to stay with you tonight. To be perfectly honest with you, I wasn't looking forward to going home tonight. I just didn't want to assume that you would want me to stay." He looked at her dress. "You really did look stunning tonight." He ran his hand up her bare leg. He felt the slight shiver as he did that. She had such smooth skin. "Shall we see what else my mouth has to offer you?" He kissed her shoulder again, biting gently. She moaned when he bit. "Do you like it when I bite you here?" She nodded. "How about here?" He lowered the top of her dress and lowered his mouth to a breast. He bit the nipple gently, causing her to push herself into him. "I'll take that as a yes." She held his head to her breast, loving what he was doing to her. He then stopped and stood up. He helped her stand up and then scooped her up and carried her upstairs.

                                 SMUT WARNING

              Adam set her on her feet and pulled the dress down. When she was naked, she removed his blazer and threw it onto a chair. She then unbuttoned his top, running her hands over his chest. She kissed his chest as she removed the shirt. She gently bit one of his nipples and heard his sharp intake of breath. Her hands went to his pants as she sucked on his nipple. She undid his pants and slid them down. Her eyes roamed over his bod, as did her hands. He was enjoying her touches and nibbles. He felt her hand go around his shaft and he moaned. She bit his other nipple and he jerked in her hand. When he heard her slight giggle, he picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. 

         "You are driving me absolutely crazy when you do that," he growled in her ear. 

         "Am I?" She asked, feigning innocence. "Just how crazy were you going?"

        "This crazy," he said before kneeling by the bed and grabbing her legs. He drug her to the edge of the bed so that her butt was partly hanging over the edge. He put her legs onto his shoulders. He put his hands underneath her and put his mouth at the spot that drove her into a frenzy. He worked her with his mouth until she was gasping for air. With the way he was holding her, she couldn't move her body. The spasms kept coming. When she was finished he stood back up and leaned over her. "That's how crazy you make me when you touch me and bite me."