kidnapped part 2(jakexmc)

[tw: a few curse words]                     
                           In chat
Jake: hello Phillip.
                      Phil is online
Phil:ah what a lovely surprise!it's the famous hackerman! what can i do for you today?oh and would you mind asking mc to come over,I haven't talked to her since yesterday so I'm feeling lonely:(
huff, ya piece of- calm down Jake,remember you have to find Mc.
Jake: First of all,I'm not here to have a small conversation and stay away from Mc.
Phil: we'll see about that;)
jake: why did Mc want to meet you?
Phil: well jealous now are we?and ofcourse to see this charming man right here;)
Jake: haha very funny, I'm serious Phillip. Mc has been kidnapped.
Phil: Woah woah woah you serious?
Jake:Do i look like a guy who would joke around with something like that?
Phil: maybe you never know. Tell me what happened first.
I explained to him everything.
Phil:oh dear u should not have ignored her call!!you frickin dumbass!
Jake : I know!!I will never do that again. Now please answer the question I asked earlier.
Phil:she wanted to talk to me about Michael Hanson,the previous owner of Bar aurora. Didn't you think that before assuming other things Mr.hacker? guess you ain't that smart huh?
Jake:shut it, what did she ask you and what did you tell her?
Phil:she asked me If knew Michael well, I said well yeah kinda,then she asked me if he has any other properties he owned, I don't know alot but there was his house and the barn but you already know that and there's also an underground "shelter" he had I don't know where it is sadly.I just overheard him on the phone.
Jake:underground shelter? Interesting. She might be there.Hm I'll try finding the address.
Phil: that's all I can help with for now.
Jake: well that sounds useful thank you Phillip.
Phil:No problem dude, find her asap and you can ask me for help anytime.
Jake: Alright.
Phil:one more thing,treat her well hackerman or else she'll be by my side in just a blink of an eye!
Jake: -.-
Phil:ah I see we have something in common;) Oh and call me Phil.
Jake: See you later,Phil.
                   Phil is offline
                   Jake is offline
Underground shelter? sounds like a perfect place to hide someone. I should ask Richy about it since he has been to the Dare house. Oh wait He's In a coma. ugh who else knows more about it? Maybe Hannah?She's still recovering but I guess she'll be able to answer a few questions.I haven't really talked much with her but maybe soon.
                       *In chat*
Jake: Hello Hannah.
Hannah: Hey Jake! How are you?
Jake: I am doing well. What about you?
Hannah: I'm doing just fine☺. I heard about Mc,I'm sorry I know how much she means to you.
Jake: is it that obvious?
Hannah: pfft everyone sees how much you care about her😉 don't worry she'll be fine,she's a strong woman after all.
Jake: I have no doubt about that. I want to ask you a few questions about Michael Hanson. Are you okay with that?
Hannah: Ofcourse! shoot😄
Jake: Have you heard about his underground shelter?
Hannah: hm I don't think so.
Jake: it's probably somewhere in the forest.
Hannah: There is something near the Dare house. Remember the picture Mc found from my cloud?The one in the forest with a huge hole.
Jake: Yes I do. Do you think that's the so called underground shelter?
Hannah: Yes. I have been inside once. I was a child so I don't remember much but it was quite deep.Someone could live there if they wanted to. There's no electricity there,it's literally just a cave or sumthin. Jake. Mc might be there. I don't remember the exact location but it's near the Dare house.
Jake: Thank you Hannah:)
Hannah: Anytime!
Jake: Hannah? Get well soon.
Hannah: Thanks Jake😄
               Hannah is offline
                   Jake is offline
I have to go to the Dare house if I wanna find Mc. I doubt that there are any cameras in the forest. I thought of going alone but it might be dangerous for me or maybe Mc. Richy is in a coma,Thomas is with Hannah,Dan just got out of the hospital, Lily,Jessy and Cleo, I don't wanna put them in danger, and I'm definitely not calling the police! There's only one person,Philip Hawkins. I went to Phil's apartment and knocked on the door. He opened the door and said
Phil:well,well,well, i was hoping you would show up.
Jake: Can we talk inside?
Phil: password first
He smirked.Why do women even like this guy omgosh.
Jake: I don't know.
Phil:Then you're not welcomed
He winked.
Jake: Look,I came here for an important reason.
Phil: Fine, but next time i won't be so kind.
I went inside and rolled my eyes
Phil: I saw that.
I stick my tongue out and grinned at him.
Phil: Now,what do you want hackerman?
Jake: Why does everyone call me-
Phil: Because you're hackerman,it's a compliment bro chill
Jake: Anyways I want you to come with me to the forest and find Mc.
Phil: that was very direct but okay.And do you know her exact location?
Jake: Not specifically,but enough information to know where she is. Hannah said it's around the Dare house.
Phil:alright we'll go tomorrow.Its late now.
Jake: well that was easy. I thought it would be harder to convince you.
Phil: I would do anything for Mc;)
I glared at him.
Phil: I mean after all she helped get out of jail.
Jake: Yes. That is true.
Phil:you wanna eat anything?
Jake: sure. Thank you.
Phil:No problem I have some pizza I ordered before you came here hold on. Oh do u want anything drink?
Jake:Just water thank you, besides I bet you only have alcohol.
Phil: You know me too well😌 and c'mon don't be boring, why does Mc even like you
Jake: I have work to do later.
Phil:alright alright
He went to get the food and came back. I took a slice and took a bite. It tasted weird.After a few minutes I realized IT WAS HOT SAUCE
Phil started laughing and fell on the floor
Phil: HAHAHA PLEASE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE IS HILARIOUS
Jake: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME
Phil: HAHAHAH
I felt like my mouth was on fire
Jake: AHHHH GIVE ME WATER
I took the water and when I drank it I realized it was salt and sugar. I accidentally spit it out on Phil
Phil: HEY WATCH IT
Phil started laughing even harder,manz looks like he's gonna die because he was laughing too hard.
I threw the water at Phil and laughed.
Phil stopped laughing and said
Phil:YOU JERK HOW DARE YOU-
Jake:You did it first it's a win-win
I winked at him. I felt my mouth burning again
Jake: OOOF AAAA!! I NEED ICE RIGHT NOW
Phil: Go ahead.
I ran to his fridge and ate like 5 ice cubes I swear this man would be the death of me.
When I walked in the living room,Phil started laughing again, I laughed along with him .
Jake:Man are you a pain in the ass
Phil: Do you wanna know what it's like,physically?
he smirked
Jake: EW GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERT
we burst into laughter once again.
Jake:So first of all we need some self- defence uh weapons? I have a gun and a knife .
Phil:tf you doin with a gun?
Jake: When you're running away from the government you gotta have one
Phil: And for me as a bar owner I gotta have one too.I'll just bring a knife too.
Jake: So we're gonna search the Dare house first. I heard about story, you're not scared are you?
Phil: pfft ofcourse not
Jake: Good. Let's go to sleep.
Phil:The guest room is yours, and don't worry Its clean now if you know what I mean;)
Jake:Are you dirty minded 24/7 or sumthin jeez
Phil:maybe
I scoffed and we went to sleep.
*In the morning*
I woke up and went to the kitchen and saw Phil preparing breakfast.
Phil:Good morning sleeping beauty! did u sleep well?
Jake: Good morning you piece of crap
Phil: it's 7 in the morning, and I guess you didn't sleep well.Now behave or no breakfast for you child.
We started talking about Mc and what we should do later, I made sure to put the police and the group on speed dial. We got ready and went to the forest. We're going to find you Mc.