Advice? part 4

Mc's pov:

Jake: shall we go try out some games?

Mc: let's go!

Jake giggled and took my hand. He led me to the first game we came across as we went pass the gift shop.

Jake: what game is this?

Staff: the rules are simple. You just need to take the darts and make sure they hit all the 8 balloons hung on the wall, if you hit all of them you get to choose 1 thing from the table next to it, you'll be given 9 darts.

Mc: sounds fun!!

Jake: alright I'll give it a try! In the mean time you pick something you want while i try and win it for you

Mc: alright!

I looked around and saw some adorable teddy bears, toys, watches for kids, and matching necklaces.
We already bought alot of matching accessories.. i looked at Jake and his accessories suited him well and so does mine, for some reason i feel myself warming up and felt safe whenever he looks at me.

Jake: Mc? helloo Mc i popped another balloon!! we're so getting that prize!!

I laughed at his reaction, he's amused by the smallest things its adorable.

Jake: NOO I MISSED ONE!! I ONLY POPPED TWO SO FAR!! I ONLY HAVE 5 MORE DARTS

Mc: Don't worry Jake I'm sure you'll popped all of them!!you still have 5 more!

Jake: wait i need motivation.

Mc: which is?

Jake: this

He quickly leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips. My eyes grew wide as i tried to process what happened.

Jake: i feel more confident now and I'll make sure to popped all the 8 balloons for my love!

Staff: you guys are so cute!

Jake: thank you!

I blushed and looked at Jake,he was blushing too.

Mc: good luck babe!

He looked at me in shock but then smiled and went back to popping the balloons.

I decided that i should take one teddy bear, it was kind of huge, and also really cute so why not?

After a few tries, Jake finally popped all 8 of the balloons.

Jake: yay!!

Mc: omg!!

Jake took my hands and spun me around as we cheered. He stopped and looked at me and quickly let go as he realized what he did and blushed, i laughed and grabbed his hand,caressing it.

Staff: congratulations! you may now choose a prize!

Mc: Jake!!i want the bear on the bottom left!

Jake: oh good choice! We choose the teddy bear!

Staff: hm its actually pretty huge would you want us to keep it here for you until you come back?

Mc: that would be great!

Jake: that's so kind of you, thanks we will come and retrieve it later!

Staff: Enjoy your date!

We thanked the lovely woman and went searched for an activity that catches our attention.

Mc: she was really sweet!

Jake: yes, she really was.

Mc: you know,i agree at the fact that we're cute