!!notice!!

hi y'all! it's been a while and it's 2022 already like woah. I'm still not achieving alot in 2022 help I hope everything is going well for everyone and I have exams next week- yes I'm in big trouble because we basically had our classes online for like half of the course so I'm going down the drain yes I haven't even completed science so much i- wish me luck pls.

anywayy I came here to tell yall that I'm still writing abit but due to exams and the last 2 months celebrating Christmas and New years it was really hectic for me but I have been writing a different book and also continuing this book so I hope you look forward to it! idk if the book would turned out well but I hope it does it doesn't follow much of the duskwood storyline but most of it will if you're gonna read it I recommend playing the game because eheh I can't write all the clues and storyline because well I forgot most of them but important ones will be included and also if you want to make requests for short stories I am always happy to write them for you<3  anyway I can't wait for exams to end and get back here and thank you for reading my book and voting and commenting!! I really appreciate it and I hope you guys are safe and healthy! we'll meet again! adioss!