The hacker or the womanizer? part 6

I went outside with Richy and noticed him staring at me.

Mc: what?
Richy: are you and Phil...? did you already move on from Jake?
Mc: No we're not dating and also I did move on from Jake. I mean I haven't really thought much about him
Richy: hmm seeing how much you loved Jake before...it must've been hard to let him go. But Jake would want you to move on and be happy
Mc: yeah I guess

We continued talking about our interests and just about life till we reached my house.

Richy: see ya later Mc I'm glad we got to talk, let's hang out soon
Mc: nice talking to you too Richy! and sure

I entered the house and was suddenly reminded about Jake again, have I really moved on? or did i just force myself to forget him? I am worried about the fact that I might be like my old self again. I sighed and started getting ready for bed.

As I was combing my hair I heard a the doorbell ring.
It was late at night I wondered who it was. I was abit creeped out and then just grabbed a nearby vase incase anything happens, I slowly approached the door and peeped through the peep hole, and saw a hooded man. Before I could ask who it was, I got a message from my phone.

I took it out from my pocket and saw an unknown number saying "hello Mc. It's me Jake, would you mind opening the door for me?"
I just stood there, reading the message again and again, he is here. Jake is back. I started shaking as the memories were slow coming back.

Before I opened the door I asked him to prove if it was really Jake. And then I heard his voice...the voice I wanted to hear ever since he left.
I slowly opened the door and told him to come in.

Jake: hello Mc. I am sorry for coming here so late,but I had no where to go and the motel was full.

I said nothing as I started shaking and  panicking as everything came back to me, the pain, those medicines..
I just nodded and tried to go upstairs but then my legs felt numb and I fell down and couldn't hold my tears in anymore, I let everything out.

Mc: DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU WHEN YOU LEFT WITHOUT TALKING TO ME!? DID YOU EVEN BOTHER THINKING HOW I MUST'VE FELT FOR NOT SPENDING THAT NIGHT WITH YOU!? HOW CAN YOU JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT!? I WAS SO WORRIED!! WE WERE SO WORRIED!?HOW COULD YOU I-

Jake just stood there, guilt written all over his face.
I took a deep breath and asked him

Mc: Are you safe now?

He just nodded

Mc: did your plan work?
Jake: Yes.

He started coming towards me and hesitantly hugged me and tried comforting me, I missed his hugs. I missed being in his arms.

I hugged him tightly, happy..that he was back. He took out some tissues from his pocket and wiped my tears gently.
He pulled away and looked at me.

Jake: I'm sorry Mc... I had to...and I felt like I wouldn't be able to leave if I spoke with you..but somehow I regret doing that.. I really missed you Mc. It felt like my heart has been torn into pieces, I always thought about you.

He started leaning in to kiss me, I closed my eyes and started leaning in
until I snapped out of it and turned my head and his lips just touched my cheeks.
I looked him and saw that he was surprised at my actions.
He looked hurt but then smiled

Jake: I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that
Mc: it's alright. But I'm sorry I had to move on.
Jake: I know how badly all this affected you. Lilly told me.
Mc: I'm glad she did... I won't be able to talk about it.
Jake: I'm really sorry I really am. I'll make sure you never have to go through that ever again.
Jake: also I'll take the guest room if you don't mind.
Mc: alright..
Jake: I know it's not the right time but I saw you with Phil.
Mc:okay?
Jake: Mc....I love you and I want you to be happy but also....I would like to try and win your heart back. I am safe now and can live a normal life, so I'll do my best.

I blushed at his words and just smiled and went to my room.
I'm having trouble with my feelings. Control yourself Mc!! you need to calm down. Oh my...what is going to happen now?

I was glad that Jake is safe and that he's back... Hannah and Lilly would be over the moon....oh wait...He already met up with Lilly since he said she told him about me...

I went to sleep after tossing and turning around on the bed,anxious for tomorrow.