When he yells at you not knowing you had a long day. [Jake as your boyfriend]

Y/n's pov:

Ugh I'm so exhausted i hate my boss sometimes.... blaming someone for no reason. I can't wait to reach home and just be with Jake i need him most right now.

*Few minutes later*

Y/n: jakee honey I'm homee!!

I locked the door and took off my shoes and wore the home slippers

Y/n: baby?? where are you sweetheart?

Jake: right here.

I heard a voice next to me leaning against the hallway wall.

Y/n: hiii babyyy

i hugged him tight, it feels so good to be in his arms again i felt relaxed and happy but that soon went away when he gently pushed me away.

He looked at me with a serious face

Y/n: jakey what's wrong baby?

Jake: No you tell me what's wrong with you?

Y/n: what do you mean sweetheart what did i do?

Jake: well first of all you woke up suddenly and hit my nose while i was sleeping and didn't bother checking up on me and okay that's fine i guess but then you just rushed around everywhere ignoring the fact i was awake and not speaking to me then you just ran out of the house leaving it in a complete mess!! i had told you it's my day off and it's very rare and i asked you to help me relax by helping me around the house and you said you were free ... then you suddenly left and came back home at 9pm which is late. JUST LEAVE IF YOU DON'T CARE ANYMORE YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME THESE DAYS YOU'RE ALWAYS ON YOUR LAPTOP.

i frowned as i didn't realise how ignorant i was.... i was on the verge of crying now i didn't need another person disappointed at me especially Jake.

Y/n: I'm sorry Jake i didn't mean to-

Jake: Oh save it!!! i didn't get to rest because i was cleaning your mess!! you didn't wash the dishes yesterday and this morning as well you didn't even clean the house !!

That was it. I couldn't hold it in anymore and just fell to the floor crying letting all my frustrations out.

Jake immediately stopped talking and knelt down to check on me, concern written all over his face.

Jake: baby...

Y/n:NO STOP IT I CAN'T BEAR THIS RIGHT NOW I HAD MY REASON PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND!!

I got up and ran to our bedroom upstairs crying and sobbing on the pillows.

Jake stood downstairs feeling guilty and not noticing how messy your hair was and the bags under your eyes and how pale you looked .

He went to grab some water and went upstairs to you.

Jake: baby...

Y/n: Go away.

Jake: Baby please... I am sorry for what i said.

Y/n: You meant what you said. I know that

i said sniffing and wiping my face with my handkerchief.

Jake: it was out of frustration baby i don't mean it i am so sorry love please forgive me.

Y/n: Do you know why I've been so busy now? well let me tell you.. My boss recently retired and her snobby son took over and started bossing us around and basically bullying us into working. His friend joined my team and being the new boss' friend he took advantage and have us mostly ME all the work and i couldn't make time for us because i don't want to get fired so i did everything and finished yesterday night.... i didn't have anymore energy and i just passed out next to me you on the bed and in the morning i got a call from my boss screaming because someone from my team didn't completed their work and he blamed it on me because she wasn't picking up. He threatened to fire me if i didn't go to the office and finish her work which was for an important meeting later that afternoon. I rushed and didn't noticed you were awake i just had a small breakfast and went to work. He scolded me there again and i had to do twice the work i was supposed to do. But in the end the boss just told me how careless and inconsiderate of my work.... even though i worked so much.

Jake: baby I'm so sorry you had to go through all that come here baby

He sat on the bed and stretched out his arms and i cried again and hugged him tight. He patted my head and apologized again,kissing my head and face everywhere to comfort me, i smiled and said it was okay.

Jake: Baby I'm so proud of you, you're working so hard I love you so much sweetheart

Y/n: Thank you love, i love you most baby

Jake: I shall deal with that snobby boss later but right now my princess needs me

He ruffles my hair and started gently caressing my cheeks and pulled me into a long gentle kiss, i kissed him back and then slowly laying me down on the bed and got on top of me.

Jake: I'll make you forget about everything today now just focus on you and me princess;)

He winked at me and smirked.
I blushed and let his hands go all over my body.

The end

Imagine the rest yourself 😋

i apologise for any mistakes!! currently writing this with zero sleep for the day and I've been busy with school and personal life. Thank you for your support and patience!!!