The hacker or the womanizer? (jakexmcxphil)

(there are probably spoilers)
Mc's pov:

*Voice recorder On*

They told me

" He looks at you as if you're his world."

" Everyone can see how he looks at you"

"Whenever he sees you, it seemed like he just realized what love is"

"Can't you see the way his face lits up when he sees you?".

Then why? why did he leave? why did he leave just like that? can't he even say goodbye?

Why Jake?why did you leave after everything we did? do you still not trust me enough?

I'm slowly starting to forget him as the months passed by, I barely spent time with him. I only remember his eyes and his voice. They were vivid.

His voice.....oh God please don't let me forget his voice. Every word he said had always given me a weird feeling.
I don't want to go back to remembering the distorted voice.

It hurts like hell when you knew you would have to let him go one day and yet you took time for granted.

How do I say goodbye when my heart still wants to hold on to him?
He left me but I still want to sleep in his stupid t-shirts and hold his stupid hand.

I still remember the time when he held my hand and it felt like...the stars were dancing across my skin.

I knew that you have a place in my heart which would be almost impossible to replace.

My tears were like diamonds, beautiful as thousands of them shimmer under the moonlight.
Is that why you always had a reason to make me cry?

You were like the moon.
Part of you was always hidden away.
That's why many people couldn't see you, the real you.

They always warned me about you. They said you were dangerous but you were my safe.

I loved you even at your darkest times.

Yet you still broke your promise.
You left like I was never a reason to stay.

But in the end I learned how to stand strong on my own and face the fact that you're no longer here.

*Voice recorder off*

* A few months ago*
I arrived at duskwood. Jake was against me coming here but I had to. I was involved in this so be it.
I'm risking everything just to end this whole cat and mouse chase.

I'm no longer just going to sit infront of a screen and watch every person I cared,get hurt like that.

* In chat*

Mc: I'm going to duskwood.
Jake: what?no Mc it's dangerous.
Mc: but I can't just sit back Jake.
Jake: I know it's hard Mc but please.
Mc: I'm sorry Jake. But don't worry I won't die until I find Hannah. You won't have to do it alone. I'm still gonna be here
Jake: No Mc I care about you. It doesn't matter if I'm solving this case alone. But I don't want anything to happen to you. You're not just a person who's helping me find Hannah. You're more than that.
Mc: :)
Mc: You may not care about the others but I do. I don't want to torment myself any longer by staying back like a coward while the others are risking their lives to find Hannah.
Jake: you're breaking your promise Mc...
Mc: Its not like I have a choice, even if I stayed back, everyone would die. In the end t's either he's coming for me or he's going to let me torture myself my whole life.
Jake: Fine. Do whatever you want. It's your life. Don't say I didn't warn you. Be careful Mc.
Mc: Thanks Jake.

Jake is offline
Mc is offline

He's mad that's for sure. But I hope he understands because he also came out of his hiding place risking his safety to find Hannah. And now it's my turn.

I reached Duskwood and my first destination was the Bar Aurora. Why? well Phil and I got along well. And besides the man without a face isn't gonna recognize me because the Bar is a public place so I can easily go in and talk to Phil alone.

I entered the Bar and saw that there not alot of people, I mean everyone is staying home for their safety.
I saw Phil standing at the counter flirting with some girl. pfft not surprised.

I went to the counter, sat on the stool and kept my bag of clothes on the bar stool next to me and looked at Phil.

Phil noticed me staring at me and he came towards me smirking, he left the chick just like that? I smiled to myself knowing I caught his attention.

Phil: well,well,well, and who's this pretty lady sitting here? new to duskwood?
Mc: why yes. And I remember you asking me stop by and that you'd reserve a stool for me Mr. Aurora

I said as I winked at him

Phil: Hold on....Mc??
Mc: it hurts me to see you didn't recognize me and thought that the pretty lady would be someone else and not Mc

I frowned as I said that,
He laughed and took my hand and kissed the back of it

Phil: I apologize for that and I know just the thing to make it up to you pretty lady

He gave me one of his special drinks and I must say i really liked it.

Mc: it's really good. I don't usually drink but I'll make an exception.
Phil: Good to know I won your heart

he winked

Mc: anyways I need your help. Can we talk somewhere in private?
Phil: sure

He led me down to the basement . I know it was silly to go alone with a man there but he was my friend and I trust him.

Phil: okay you can talk now
Mc: I need you to help me to find a place to stay. I came here to find Hannah and I can't stay in Lilly's or Jessy's house. It's too obvious for the culprit to find me.
Phil: you can stay with me if you'd like
Mc: uh wait are you for real?
Phil: I mean yeah why not? besides I'm not gonna do anything don't worry I'm not someone would do something without consent and I'd like to help you find Hannah,you also helped me get outta jail and proved my innocence.
Mc: hm alright as long as it's not bothering you
Phil: you can never be a bother to me gorgeous

I smiled

Mc: Thank you Phil. I really appreciate it
Phil: I'll always be here for you Mc
Mc: are you drunk?
Phil: nahh I am nice okay?you just don't see it alot
Mc: well I just got here pfft

He smirked and says

Phil: I hope you're looking forward to see more sides of me, maybe then you'll see my charms
Mc: hm I think i already saw them but can't wait to see more Mr.Aurora.

A/n: I might be abit busy but I'll try my best to update! this will be a short series I hope y'all will like it!!