one last mission! final

(slight mature content!!)
also GamingWolves5 I hope you like this!
Mc's pov:

After showering,I wore a spaghetti strap crop top and shorts and went to get some food. I saw Jake sitting on the dining table with Richy and Darkness.

Mc: is the food readyyy???
I noticed Jake staring at me and checking me out, he smirked and patted the seat next to him, I smiled and sat next to him.
Mc: is the food ready or nah
Darkness: jeez what's with women and food
Mc: soulmates
Darkness: cute

I winked at him, I felt Jake's hand on my thigh, I looked at him and he just smiled like he didn't just do THAT. My cheeks were heating up again.

Darkness: And yes food is ready!
Mc: yay
Richy: cute.

I felt Jake's grip on my thigh and I knew he was jealous.

Darkness: So Mc tell me more about you
Mc: Interested in me already?
Darkness: Maybe but hey you asked me if i was single or nah so

Jake glared at him and clenched his fist, Me and Richy looked at each other and wanted to laugh so bad.

Mc: hmm I'm single too that's for sure

Jake just looked at me like he was gonna kill me there.
Darkness seemed to notice what I'm doing and decided to play along

Darkness: hahaah remember when you said I was attractive?
Mc: yuhh well I speak facts only!
Darkness: I think the same about you;)

Jake's pov:
Mc and Darkness? when? how?? they looked like best friends now. Ugh I mean James won't be into Mc. He knows I love her. Besides...Mc seems to be into me not him...right? Can I punch him? for flirting with Mc??

I saw Richy smirking at Mc and I understood their intentions.

Mc's pov:
I was looking at Jake and his face was red, if looks could kill, Darkness would be dead.

Jake: hahaha I see what you guys are doing and if you don't mind I want me and my woman to be excused from the table and we'll be back.

He wrapped his hands my waist and pulled me towards him and we got up and left. We went to the terrace. The view was beautiful. The moon and the stars were glowing and I'm with the man i love. It all felt like a dream.

He was still holding me and I looked away. I tried to not look so nervous infront of him

Jake: I mean yeah okay James is pretty
Mc: but you're prettier
Jake: and you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

He pinned me against a nearby wall and attacked my neck, he sucked on them and there's probably a hickey now, he sucked on my sweet spot, I moaned and he sucked on it harder, my hands were everywhere on his body and his were on mine.

He pulled away and pulled me closer to him and we looked at each other's eyes and leaned it desperate for each other and our lips finally touched

The kiss was desperate,passionate and rough, we had been wanting to do this for so long and now we're here kissing under the stars,he hugged my by waist and his other hand grabbed my ass, I gasped and he skillfully slipped his tongue in my mouth, after a few minutes we pulled back for some air, he smiled.

Jake: you're mine. Only mine
Mc: I add no objection to that.

I leaned it and kissed his neck and left a few hickeys, he gripped my waist and moaned as I sucked on the spot.
I pulled away and smiled at him.

He grinned and pecked my lips.

Jake: Come now, I'm hungry.

We went downstairs and Richy and Darkness just stared at us.