Advice? part 2

*In chat*

Mc: Jake!!<33
Jake: hello Mc:)
Mc: what are you doing?
Jake: hmm..... i was just thinking about you.
Mc: oh😳

Was that too forward? should i apologize...? Or-

Mc: I'm happy to know that you're thinking of me👀🤭
Jake: ;)
Jake: what are you doing?
Mc: thinking about you❤
Jake: not surprised:)
Mc: well aren't you quite bold today👀😳
Jake: is that bad?
Mc: Ofcourse not!
Jake: I miss you Mc<3
Mc: I miss you too<3
Jake: by the way, I'm picking you up early tomorrow from the airport in Colville.
Mc: aren't you tired? its going to be quite a long drive
Jake: well...if i would be seeing you then i don't mind even if i had to drive for 10 hours;)
Mc:🤭
Jake: how was your day?
Mc: it was great! i got to spend time with my family and friends here,also finished alot of my work too, how about you?
Jake: it was alright. Even though Phil was being annoying,and then i spent some time with group and my sisters too. The only one missing here to make my day even better is you:)
Mc: hehe but atleast we got to talk today🙂
Jake: yes. How was the weather over there?
Mc: It was sunny but also raining simultaneously,what do you call it again...a sunshower?
Jake: that sounds lovely. It was pretty sunny over here too
Mc: i have to sleep now:(
Jake: We'll see each other tomorrow.
Mc: i wish you were here right now
Jake: Likewise. Goodnight Mc. Sleep well.
Mc: Goodnight Jake❤
Jake: :)

I smiled and checked her profile picture before sleeping, she looked cute. Her smile can probably  brighten everyone's day and make them smile too, and her eyes can just make one person blush if they made eye contact with her.

And her lips looked soft,moist and rosy, it's always a problem trying to resist the urge to just go up to her and put her lips on mine.

Mc....you're driving me crazy.

*In the morning*

I woke up pretty early and went to pick up Mc. I listened to some music as i was on my way, it's amazing how i usually can't picture someone when I'm trying to focus on the lyrics but now i just think Mc.

I reached the Colville airport and saw Mc waving at me, i waved back and smiled at her, the way the wind was dancing around her hair as she walked a little faster was just breathtaking.

I noticed that she had alot of bags and ran towards her to carry them.

Mc: Thank you they were quite heavy

Jake: oof they kinda are what did you even put in here? rocks?

Mc: haha maybe

I carried her bags and kept them at the trunk of my car, i saw Mc opening the passenger seat,but i grabbed her wrist before she could enter the car.

Mc: did you need something?

Jake: No...i just-

I hugged her without any second thoughts and she jumped a little bit due to my sudden reaction but soon relaxes and laid her head on my chest.

Before i pulled away, i gave her a small kiss on the cheek and turned away to hide my scarlet cheeks.

She just laughed and sat inside the car and i went to the driver seat.

Jake: so...there's this place i found where we can take a small break and make a stop there. Is that okay with you? or do you want to reach home sooner?

Mc: I'd rather make a stop first, you're probably tired of driving too

Jake: I'm good though no need to worry me.

Mc: still. We'll make a stop for a break

Mc put on some music and we started singing along, when out of nowhere she slowly reaches for my left hand and interwined our fingers together.

I blushed and caressed her knuckles as i controlled the wheel with my right hand.

I reached a place where there were only trees and flowers around us and stopped the car.

Mc: this place is cute!! look!! there's a rock there where we can sit for a while

Jake: hold on let me get the snacks

Mc: prepared huh?

Jake: Always.

Jake: come on let's go sit there

I took her hand and led her towards the rock shaped like a rusty rectangle¿ i wasn't really sure but it did have a few flat surfaces where we could sit on.

Mc: this feels nice and the air feels good too!

Jake: i knew you'd like this place...you always liked flowers and plants so i thought to bring you here!

Mc: awe that's so sweet of you !!

Mc and I continued to chat and ate snacks and basically just relaxing ourselves.

Jake: so Mc....there's another reason why i brought you here

Mc: what is it?

Jake: I'm not sure how you'll feel about this but....would you like to go on a date with me this evening?

Mc: Jake i-
Mc: that was...unexpected.
Mc: and yes i would love to go on a date with you Jake!!

I sighed in relief.
She suddenly hugs me and gives me a peck on the cheek.
I blushed and hugged her back.

Jake: we should go now

Mc: yep

We went to the car and we drove back to Duskwood.