When he doesn't pay attention to you anymore(Jake)

Y/n's pov:
*Sighs* another long day at work. Sometimes i just wonder how long do i have to keep this up. Don't get me wrong,everyone has to work and earn income and i don't mind doing that but now it's way too much my boss doesn't even let me stay at home during the holidays. Not even a day off. Yes,everyone has to work but a human being needs to rest too but my boss doesn't seem to understand that even though he comes to the office only once or twice a week. It's frustrating honestly all i want to do is go home and lay in Jake's arms and rest.
I reached home and expected to find Jake in the kitchen since it was already dinner time but ofcourse he's in his work room probably doing his usual hacking stuff.

Y/n:Love,I'm home

Silence.

Y/n: Jake!!baby I'm homee

Jake:Yes i hear you!!

I smiled upon hearing his voice and ran upstairs to his room and found him being on his computer.

Y/n: Heyy my love

Jake: Welcome home

I looked at him noticing how he didn't even bother taking a glance at me. I felt a little hurt i mean these past few months we've been so busy but honestly we always made time for eachother...like giving hugs and kisses whenever we can,saying i love you whenever we can but now it's just nothing at all it feels like two roommates instead two lovers in a house.

There was an awkward silence. I was just standing at the door atleast hoping for some short affections he knew they always make me feel better after a long day at work but i guess he doesn't care about it at the moment. Ouch.

Y/n: Jake...did you have dinner yet baby?

Jake: No

Y/n: Did you drink water in the past few hours? i told you to always stay hydrated.

Jake:No I'm busy,have dinner on your own I'll eat later

Y/n:Love,i know your work is important but you need to eat in order to gain some energy and you'll be able to do your work faster and better instead of doing it now when you're tired and hungry

Jake: Ugh i know Y/n you've told me this several times I'm tired of it please let me do my work and get out.

Well that was enough for me to just explode. He has never spoken to me like this. We've been together for over a year now. I know he's stressed whenever it comes to his work that's why i always remind him of these small basic hygiene habits and to eat! but again he never listens ugh i just- CAN'T!

Y/n: Fine.Do what you want.

Jake: *whispers* finally.

Y/n:i heard that.

I slammed the door and walked to our bedroom trying to hold back my tears. First,my boss is rude now my boyfriend is acting like a jerk!Sometimes i feel like women are the only ones feeling this way. Some men maybe they feel this way too but I've never seen any man missing his woman than a woman misses her man,but ofcourse this is just from my perspective i hope that I'm wrong because if it was true it would be sad.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up and wore comfy clothes and went down to the kitchen. He's still not here. I sighed and sat down to cook something to eat for both of us even though he would passout before having this meal.

After i was eating i was constantly thinking about him,his health would slowly deteriorate if he keeps this up. I don't want to lose him that way if you know what i mean.

Jeez, why can't we just atleast make time for eachother during dinner or lunch or breakfast!? does he forget that i exist?? it feels like I'm the only one caring for us in this relationship not him!