kidnapped(final)

Jake's pov:
We found the path to the Dare house and I started walking until Phil said
Phil: remember dude you shouldn't run or else you dead my guy
Jake:Oh shut up, we have to hurry
He just stood there and I realized he's having second thoughts about this.
Jake: you're scared aren't you?
I teased
Phil:pfft scared?me?I've experienced worse.
Jake:yeah sure. C'mon now I'll be with you anyways okay? I'll not leave you behind if anything happens.
Phil:Thanks man
He took a deep breath and we went to the Dare house.
We reached the Dare house and I went inside
Phil: welp i guess it was just a silly story after all. You didn't even knock 3 times
Jake: It's just an empty hut.Now search for clues will you?
I looked around and didn't find anything there were just spider webs and dead leaves and twigs, a gust of wind blew the leaves and there was a small box under the leaves I took it and opened the box,there was a paper with directions on it, the handwriting was pretty small I couldn't it well, I showed it to Phil.
Phil: Do u think Michael was here? it could be directions to the shelter, I mean look here in the middle,it's the Dare house.
Jake: and the directions seems to be here nearby. Should we go there?it may be useful.
Phil: Yes it won't take that long, let's go.
We followed the directions, as it was in the forest I thought it would be hard but then I noticed there were small arrow stickers on the trees we followed those arrow and reached a huge tree.
Jake: It seems like this is the place. Let's look around.
I went behind tree and saw a huge hole there and I heard some voices inside.
Jake:Phil
I whispered.
Jake: We have to go inside.
Phil nodded and we went inside.
I heard Mc's voice and called the group, they're probably gonna call the police if they heard what's going on.
I saw Mc was all tied up.I saw him hit Mc and I felt my blood boiling. Phil patted me on the back and told me to calm down. It seems like Michael didn't notice us yet. I saw Michael grabbing his knife and I shot his hand.
Mc's pov:
I looked up and saw Michael groaning in pain and saw Jake with a gun.
Mc:Jake!!
I said almost crying, I was so glad to see him.
He quickly ran towards me and hugged me.
Jake: Mc omgosh I'm sorry I'm so so sorry. I'm so glad you're alive. Everything is gonna be alright now.
He said as he kissed me on the forehead.He untied the ropes and hugged me.
Mc:ow my back Jake it hurts
Jake: I'm sorry.
Phil came in and kept Michael from running away.
Jake:You bastard!!
He helped me stand up and went towards Michael and punched him. Phil did the same.
Phil:oof strong jaw for an old man like you.
Jake: I will never forgive you for what you did!! you hurt my loved ones and now you're gonna rot in jail! HOW DARE YOU HURT HER!!
I hugged Jake from behind and he calmed down.
Mc: I'm fine let him go he's not worth the energy instead spend all that energy on me will you?I missed you.
His eyes softened and hugged me gently.
Jake: I missed you too Mc.
Michael: You guys may have caught me but I'll have my revenge one day!
Phil:Oh shut up you mf
And Phil knocked him out.
Phil: okay lovebirds I hate to interrupt but we gotta go and Mc you look like you're gonna die any minute let's take you to the hospital.
We laughed Jake carried me in bridal style, I blushed and he was too. We went outside.
The group and the police reached here and arrested Michael.
Jessy: Mc!!
Dan:Mc!!
I giggled and said
Mc:guys!! I'm alright!
Thomas: No gurl you look like you just went through hell
Mc: i did actually
Jessy: We're just glad you're alive,we were so worried and when jake called us and sent the location we understood immediately and brought the police with us.
Jake:Thank you for your help.
Dan:No problem bro
Dan said and slapped Jake's back.
Jake: oof!! I'M HOLDING MC BACK OFF!
We all laughed and finally everything is over.
I went to the hospital with Jake while Phil and the group explained everything to the police.
*In the hospital*
Ugh I just got my treatment done and I feel much better but also in pain.
Jake was beside me the whole time.
Jake: Are you feeling better?
Mc: much better than before but I'm still in pain:(
Jake: awe my babie
He said while messing up my hair
Mc: hey!! my hair!!
We laughed for a few minutes and then he held my hand and said
Jake: Mc....I'm so sorry,all those words that I said before you left I didn't mean them I was  jealous about you and Phil I thought you liked him, I should've went with you,I was so worried that i'd lose you I promise to never do that again.
He said and we both started crying
Mc: It's alright Jake, I understand, and it's not your fault, I should've been careful too. I'm sorry I made you worry and No I don't see Phil that way he's just a good friend,I mean he flirts alot but I mean I'm single so and he doesn't back off unless I have a boyfriend
I slowly caressed his cheek, and kissed his tears, we stared into each other's eyes and slowly started leaning in, I felt his hot breath on my lips and I shivered abit, and finally his soft lips were finally on mine, he kissed me slowly but it was passionate, he held me by the waist,I kissed him back and wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer, we both pulled away,our cheeks were on fire,I giggled and leaned on his chest, oof manz has been working out though-[;)]
Jake:Mc i-i love you would you like to be called mine from now on?
He blushed again and hid his face with his hands
I chuckled and said
Mc:hmm....
Jake started to look nervous
Mc:YES!!
He sighed with relief  and glared at me for scaring him.
I kissed on his cheek and said
Mc:I love you too<3
Jake pulled me in for another kiss, we are finally at peace.
THE END!!
A/n I hope you liked it!
I'll update whenever I can:)
have a great day/night!!<3