8

The next day was a Saturday. Yunho woke up to the sound of a knock at the door. He sighed and struggled to get up. He went to the door in his pajamas and opened it. It was Hongjoong.

"Oh dude you look horrible. It's like 3pm." Hongjoong said laughing a bit.

"What? It's 3? I didn't know I was that tired." Yunho rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah. You didn't even drink." Hongjoong walked into the house.

"Why are you here?" Yunho asked.

"I can't come and visit my friend?"

Yunho shrugged.

"I just need to ask a favor. Well.. a big one." Hongjoong explained fidgeting.

"A big one?" Yunho raised a brow and led him to the couch to sit down.

Hongjoong sat down and nodded. He seemed to be getting more nervous. "I.. I like someone.." he began to say, "I mean I like Seonghwa. And I need help. I just wanna know if he likes me back at all."

"You want me to ask him? I'm not sure if I'm the closest with Seonghwa.." Yunho shook his head.

"Please. No one else would do it. I know wooyoung would just tease me and san can't keep a secret. I've already begged Mingi..." Hongjoong sighed.

"I still don't know Joong."

"Listen. If you do it I'll help you get with Mingi. I'm close with him."

Yunho paused. He felt his face begin to blush. He loved the thought of being with Mingi, but how was he gonna ask Seonghwa who he liked. Did Mingi even want him anyways?

"Uhh okay I'll help you, and don't worry about the Mingi thing." Yunho agreed.

"Really?! Thanks Yunho you're the best!!" Hongjoong cheered. 

Yunho sighed. Hongjoong hopped out of his seat. "Okay that's all I came for."

"Really? That's it?" Yunho asked a little confused.

"Yup. Please ask him on Monday." Hongjoong added before leaving.

Yunho watched him leave. 'Why did he leave so suddenly?' He thought. 'Couldn't he have texted?'

Then he heard someone coming down the stairs. "Who was that in the house?" His mom asked.

"Oh he's a friend from school eomma." He explained.

"A friend? Yunho, you're not even dressed."

"Well I-."

"Never mind that. You're staying at your fathers house tonight." She said heading to the laundry room.

"Oh.. okay I'll pack my stuff." Yunho mumbled heading to his room.

"Huh?! I can't understand you when you're mumbling!" She yelled in annoyance.

"I said yes ma'am!" He yelled back and began to put his things together.

It had been quite a while since he went to his fathers house. Yunho and his dad didn't really get along. His brother Gunho lived there so he wasn't completely lonely there.

It wasn't too long until he was all packed and ready to go. On the way there Yunho kept thinking about Hongjoong's request.

"Eomma." Yunho suddenly said.

"Yes sweetie?" She replied as she drove.

"Uhh.. well how do you think I should ask if.. someone.." he started but realized that the question sounded weirder the more he continued. "Well my friend likes someone."

"Your friend?" She interrupted.

"Yeah and-"

"The friend that came over earlier?"

"Yeah but-"

"I don't know them."

"Mama..." Yunho whined.

"You're not two Yunho stop whining."

"Eomma you're doing it again. You're always talking over me." Yunho mumbled and sank in his seat.

"So you like someone and wanna know if they like you?"

"No eomma it's for my friend. I don't know how to ask."

"Well don't ask me. If I were you I wouldn't do it. They should ask them for themself." She complained and shook her head.

Yunho rolled his eyes and stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. She was probably right. If Hongjoong liked seonghwa he should probably ask himself. Nevertheless, they made it safely to his fathers house.

Meanwhile, Hongjoong was with Mingi.

"Dude stop hanging out with him." Hongjoong complained.

Mingi shrugged and took a bite of his cookie. "Forget it. I can't get away from him."

"Dude just stop going to his bedroom like damn." Hongjoong said.

"You don't understand man... the sex is so good. You would want him too if you had a taste." Mingi tried to explain.

"Ew no thank you." Hongjoong scrunched his nose.

"Speaking of ew have you talked to hwa yet?" Mingi teased.

"Hwa isn't ew. I will eventually ask." Hongjoong pouted.

"Who did you ask this time?" Mingi rolled his eyes finishing the cookie.

"I asked Yunho."

"The new kid? Really? Good luck getting him to do it." Mingi scoffed.

"Don't say that. You don't even know him. He said yes anyways. He's gonna ask him Monday."

"Are you using him just because he's a new friend? Not cool." Mingi said with disappointment.

"Well he's useful. He's really loyal... plus I'm sure he doesnt mind. He's friends with Seonghwa too." Hongjoong shrugged.

Mingi shook his head. "And you say I'm a bad friend."

"Whatever." Hongjoong rolled his eyes. "Speaking of Yunho. You ought to get to know him. He's really precious."

"Is he?" Mingi asked. "I'll keep that in mind."

____________________________________________________

I really just update when I get strong inspiration. So expect random updates. I'll probably end up making chapters about seongjoong and woosan too.

Thanks for reading.