27

Sans mom had to do some grocery shopping so she decided to drag san and Wooyoung with her to give her a hand.

"Mom! Can I get some ice cream?" Her son asked looking at the ice cream sandwiches.

"No sannie we still have some ice cream at home." She said and kept walking.

"But mom it's not ice cream sandwiches." San sighed.

Wooyoung snickered a bit. "What's the difference?"

"Sandwiches are more fun to eat?" San said and went to grab wooyoungs hand.

Wooyoung quickly let go of sans hand to point. "Wait these are the snacks that Jongho was talking about." He walked in that direction.

San pouted and rolled his eyes at Wooyoung.

"What? You're so whiny baby~" he said and put his arm around san.

San only crossed his arms and looked away.

San and wooyoung had finally got home from the store. All the way home and throughout dinner, san had had an attitude. Wooyoung only watched closely to see if he knew why san was so irritable that day.

Eventually after dinner, they made their way up to sans room. San quickly got undressed to get ready for bed. He didn't say a word.

"What's up?" Wooyoung asked as he watched san get undressed. "You're really quiet in the car. What's that about? The ice cream?"

"No I'm fine." San said quickly, more plainly than normal.

Wooyoung squinted, "so you're not fine."

"I'm not upset about the ice cream." San answered and put on his night clothes.

"Okay then what's wrong?" Wooyoung asked with an annoyed tone. He hated when san answered indirectly.

San rolled his eyes, "I'm going to the bathroom." He began to walk out the room.

"I- why?"

"To pee? What the bathroom is for." He said back with an attitude and left the room.

Wooyoung sat on the bed in confusion. 'Why is he acting like this?' He had never seen san act like that, even when he was upset. He knew san for years but never seen this side of him. He just shrugged and got dressed to sleep as well.

San walked back into the room and avoided eye contact.

Wooyoung scoffed. "What's wrong with you? Why are you acting different?" Probably a little too harsh but Wooyoung tended to be rude when he was confused.

San sighed and sat on the bed. "What's wrong with me? So you don't think I'm upset for a good reason?"

"No- san I just don't know what it is. You won't tell me."

"Wooyoung." San started turning to look at the male. "Remember when.. like a month ago I said that I love you?"

Wooyoung paused and blinked. He felt like he knew where this was going.