38

'Beep beep beep'

San groaned and sat up from his bed. He tried his best to tap his phone to turn off the alarm. He looked at the time. It was around noon. He had been snoozing his alarm for quite a few hours. He rubbed his eyes as he put down his phone. A sigh escaped his lips as he laid back down to hug shiber.

"Good morning shiber." He said softly. "How are you this morning?"

His stomach growled, "oh ouch.. I'm starving.. and I think my stomach hurts from last night.."

Last night was the Christmas party. Everyone had drank some but towards the end of the party San had drank a lot. He couldn't stand having to be around wooyoung sober. Now he was paying the price for all that alcohol.

San got up and went to the kitchen to eat. His mom seemed to be in the kitchen working so he grabbed something small.

He felt a little alone. He felt like there wasn't anyone who cared about how he felt but Yunho. But he felt like a burden to Yunho. He wasn't sure how to process everything on his own. Plus he knew Yunho was busy today so he didn't bother texting him.

San sat down in the living room to watch tv. He felt so tired but that didn't stop him from finishing his show.

-

"I'm fine I swear I just need a moment." Wooyoung said opening the door.

"Okay well don't do anything stupid when you're high." Jongho replied. He was so worried about wooyoung lately.

"I won't I won't. I just need to clear my mind. And your dad would lose his shit if he smells it." Wooyoung explained, referring to the weed he had. He walked off and Jongho closed the door behind him.

Wooyoung walked from the neighborhood to a park. He knew this park. He vividly remembered walking there with San all the time. He sighed and lit his blunt. He looked at the swingset. He could remember himself pushing san on it. He saw the bench where they had their first kiss.

"Damn.. if I could just go back.. I'm sorry San." He mumbled.

He stopped at the bench then sat down trying his best to hold back tears.

-

"What?? Girl are you serious?" San said to the tv. "You literally can't live without him. And you tryna dump him?"

"What are you watching?" His sister asked walking into the living room.

"This show.. it's so frustrating." He pouted stuffing more food in his mouth.

"Well duh it's a show. What's so wrong with it?" She laughed a little.

"Basically this couple is perfect for each other but the girl dumps him cause he said like one thing. Now she realized she literally can't live without.." sans words trailed off when he realized what he was saying. He felt like it sounded an awful lot like he and wooyoung. "And she should give him a second chance.."

"Well that sounds toxic as hell." His sister said.

San quickly got up and went to his room.

"Uhh San?" His sister asked confused.

"I'm done watching!" San said and locked his door.

"Why can't I get away from him?" He said startled that the tv read him like that.

He just laid back down with shiber.

"Ugh just forget about it's just you and me shiber." he groaned, a tear going down his cheek. He tried his best to ignore the pain. But it was hard.

San got up he looked through his closet finding a stash of Wooyoungs alcohol. "Yes! I knew you were hiding shit in here." He said and began to drink.

-

Wooyoung had started looking through his phone. There were so many pictures he and San took together. He missed San so much he just didn't know how to approach him. He had to admit he was intimidated by an angry San. He turned off his phone. And set it down on the bench dragging in more smoke.

"This is so fucked man.." he sighed and let some tears fall down his face.

-

San cuddled up in his bed he was wearing wooyoungs sweatshirt. He was drunk by now. He missed wooyoung so much. He just wanted to apologize and everything to go back to normal. He just wasn't sure how to do it. All the what if's made it worse. He curled up in bed. All he could smell was wooyoung. But he missed wooyoungs embrace.

"Oh shiber. Maybe I made a mistake.. maybe wooyoung hates me now.. What if I never get him back?" San began to sob.

-

Wooyoung wiped the tears from his eyes and leaned back, closing his eyes. He grabbed his phone opening Sans messages.

"Should I at least ask if he's okay? Maybe it's too soon." He turned off his phone putting his blunt back into his mouth.

Suddenly he saw his phone light up. The message said it was from sannie.

He gasped, choking on the smoke before grabbing his phone to see what it said.

"Woo"

"Wooyoung"

"I don't care"

"if you don't love me."

"I miss you too much"

"You have to come back."

"Please..."

The messages came in one by one. Wooyoung was happy to hear from San. But also heartbroken hearing that San didn't think he loved him.

"What do I say.." he stared at the messages.

He finally said back, "San where are you?" He didn't wanna apologize for anything over text.

San simply replied, "at home."

Wooyoung quickly got up and went to sans house to see him again.

____________________________________________________

Another chapter for y'all! I see there are some more people finding my story. Seeing people interacting really makes me want to continue it.

Thanks for reading!