60

Yunho stood up straight in the mirror and adjusted his suit. He huffed as he played with his hair. "I don't know mom.. I think it's a little.."

"A little what honey?" His mother asked as she walked over to look at him. "Oh darling, you look so handsome! I love it."

"Are you sure mom?" Yunho sighed looking at his newly dyed hair. It was now a more natural blond. Over the school year, he went from bleached white to warm brown. But this was his first time with a natural blond color.

"You're worrying too much. It's because you have a lot on your mind, okay?" His mother said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I want to take some pictures before we leave the house. Your father is almost here." She said putting her earrings in.

Yunho rolled his eyes as he stepped out of the bathroom and to the living room. He grabbed his cap and gown putting them on.

"Why is dad coming with us?" Yunho grumbled.

His mom grabbed the camera and dragged Yunho outside. "Because it's your big day and I wanna look like a normal happy family." She said and positioned Yunho on the porch for the picture.

"Mom, we'll never be a normal or happy family." Yunho mumble between his fake smile he made for the camera.

That's right. It's been a year and Yunho's class was finally graduating. Highschool has been crazy to say the least, but it was finally coming to an end. Yunho had made up his mind that he won't miss that place. He will just move on with his friends. Not having to see Mingi every day sounded like heaven. Once his father finally got there and they all got into the car and headed to the school.

Meanwhile san was on his way as well. He was all dressed up like the other graduates. He was in the car headed to the school. He looked to his side and saw wooyoung sitting there. Wooyoung was not graduating with his class. He had stopped going to school after what happened with his father. He didn't feel embarrassed about it at all. He would rather just sit back and cheer san on.

Sans family arrived at the graduation. San jumped out the car excitedly. "SEONGHWA!" He yelled as he ran across the parking lot to his friend. His parents worriedly told him to be careful, as other cars drove around him.

"Oh San hi!" Seonghwa greeted, hugging san back almost falling over.

"We finally made it!" San cheered.

"I know! Isn't it crazy." Seonghwa replied.

"Yeah! Where is everyone? Where is Yunho?" San asked looking around.

"I think Yunho is running late." Seonghwa said laughing a little. "He texted me a second ago."

Wooyoung walked up and hugged seonghwa too. "Congratulations." He simply said.

"Thanks wooyoung." Seonghwa said back with a smile.

"This is crazy guys! We never have to see this old building again." Hongjoong said walking up.

"Hongjoong!" San cheered.

Hongjoong came up and placed an arm on sans shoulder. "Congratulations guys."