19

Jongho looked down at his crotch. Was he really hard right now? He couldn't lie. He had found some guys attractive but he didn't think his friends kissing would set him off like that.

He quickly pulled down his pants and began to stroke his hard part. He closed his eyes and imagined the scene again. San and Wooyoung kissing. It felt weird but he needed to deal with himself.

~

"Jongho!" He was suddenly snapped out of the memory when he heard his coach call him.

"Yes sir!"

"There's no time for standing around. Practice." His coach yelled.

Jongho nodded and continued to practice with the rest of his team. It had been a while since that day he studied with Wooyoung and San. He just couldn't shake the thought. He was turned on by his friends. Was that gross? Was he gay? What would his parents think? What about his girl crush?

Meanwhile, the rest of the crew was getting ready for the game. They went to the corner store after school.

"Y'all are coming to the game right? Right?" San asked as excited as he usually is.

"Of course. We all are san. We want to support Jongho." Wooyoung sassed.

"Don't be rude Wooyoung." Seonghwa scolded.

"The game is in an hour or so. I hope we win." San said looking at his watch.

"Me too. Is Jongho any good at soccer?" Mingi asked Yunho.

Hongjoong laughed. "What a blunt question."

"What? I gotta ask." Mingi shrugged.

"He's always been the best on the team. But I'm not sure if the team here is any good." Yunho answered.

"Oh we're good. Coach was really hard on us." Wooyoung said eating his ice cream.

"You were on the team?" Yunho asked.

"Yeah. I was just a year ago." Wooyoung said.

"Oh. Why not anymore?"

Wooyoung paused. "Uh." The rest of the table got quiet. "I got a back injury. I'm not well enough to play."

"Oh I'm sorry. I hope you get better soon." Yunho said.

"Thanks." Wooyoung said plainly.

Once it was time they all went to the soccer game. They all sat together. Once the game started they cheered and screamed. The other team was really good. They were tied at half time.

"I gotta go potty." San said to Wooyoung.

"Ugh your bladder is so fucking small. Seonghwa hold my popcorn while I take san to the bathroom. If you eat it I'll kill you."

Seonghwa scoffed. "I don't want something you ate from."

Wooyoung and san left. Hongjoong sat next to Mingi. Mingi was sitting next to Yunho. Hongjoong sighed. He didn't know why Yunho wouldn't talk to him anymore. He looked over to Seonghwa and Yeosang and saw them holding hands cutely. Yeosang was leaning all over Seonghwa.